Chapter Four

Aubrey Dawson

I thought I'm going to lose everything. My precious thing. I cried all night. I remembered how he looked at me. I can saw that his eyes full with dark. I wanted my big bro beside me. He's the one who'll there for me. Aria always busied with her friends and so was like my parents busied with their business. I never wanted this happened. I only can imagined how happy I am to see my family again.

"Hey,are you slept ?" Alex asked me. "Not yet" . How can I fall to sleep like this. "Are you okay?" . "Yeah, I'm fine". "I knew this has been hard for you but trust me this was worth it" . Are this man crazy or what? Worth it ? I had been abused since I was here. "Why'd you cared about me?" I asked curiously. "Erm.. I better off" he said. I didn't got a chance to asked him.

It's been a week since I met Alex in that night. Matt was the one who gave me food and water. The critical thing was I had no shower for a week. Sting. Yup, that's the word. I've been thinking. I needed to be strong. I don't needed those anxiety. I looked outside through the window, it's so windy out there. I remembered last weekend. Gosh. I remembered the guys that I bumped. He's my kidnapper. "We'll meet soon" . That's the last word he said to me. Now , this make a sense. Those words kept ringing in my head.

"Hey, princess. How was your day?" He asked like nothing happened. This man so sick. "Don't you remembered you ruined my life" I shut him. He touched my hair " Finally you can talked" . "Don't touched me you idiot" I spat out without thinking. I felt so discussed when he touched me. I can't stand with this sick people. "If you wanted to get your own room, you had to gain my trust. Don't you ever think to escape because I'll find you" he smirked and kissed my cheek. Another week past. I still stuck in this basement. I tried to escape but never make it .

"Aye , babe. Tried to escape again, huh?" He said. I just looked away not giving a chance to him to win this time. I need to win this. " I gave you another chance to gain my trust so let's go" he said with happy face. This man so crazy.

Jason McCann

She tried to escape. She broke my heart. She wanted to leave me. I cried every night. I brought any sluts home. I drunk too much until Alex gave me a word. "Jason, a word please" he said . "What the hell did you want?" . "This is not the solution. You wanted to have her heart . This is not so right. You drunk every night. Clubbing. Sluts . You're being bitch. Stopped with this attitude Jason" he walked away and I went straight to my bedroom. I looked at the slut on my bed. " Let me helped you , Jay" she said seductively . "GET OUT FROM MY ROOM, NOW!!" . She scared and ran away. I'm going to fix it.

I headed to basement. Looked at my angel. I'm going to treat her like a princess. " I'm going to give you a room upstairs" I said to her. "Seriously" she said. "Aubrey, I love you so much. Don't let me down with your damn attitude".

"Err.. How you can love me in a short time. I don't even know you." "I had been stalked you for a year. I had enough time to know you and my name is Jason Mccann". " Get up" I said. " I can't walked my ankle. It's hurt" she said to me. I brought her upstairs bridal style.

Aubrey Dawson

Jason. Jason Mccann is his name. Such a beautiful name. Idiot Aubrey. What the hell did you think. I sighed. First, he's been nice to me. Now He carried me bridal style. I blushed to myself. Aubrey, think straightly . He's a monster. I looked at his face. He's so handsome. I can't denied it. How he can be a jerk and asshole in the same time.

Room

"WoW, it's beautiful" I impressed. "Err.. Thanks I guessed" he smiled . Damn , I'm going to pass out . His smile was everything. "This is going to be our room. I hoped you liked it" he said. "What I'm going to share room with this man" I screamed in myself. "There's a bathroom . You can took a shower . I waited you outside. Just for 15 minutes" he said and walked out. "This man so commanded" I mumbled. After I took a shower "It felt like heaven. I felt new" .

I wrapped my body with a towel and looked at my body in the mirror. It's full with bruises. I wore a white hoodie and jeans. "This is pretty good. I think this is Jason's . I tied my hair and walked out. As I can saw, Jason already waited me in the hall way.

Jason McCann

" Where's this girl?" . I can't waited anymore. I about to walk in and she walked out with my outfit. I can't denied she's pretty in my hoodie. "I'm sorry. I borrowed your clothes" she said. "Mmm.. you're late" I said went to downstairs. "Aye bro, I want you to meet someone" I said to all my brothers. " Met my woman, Aubrey" . "Hii...I'm Aubrey Dawson" she said and smiled. " We knew you but we don't know you're here" my gang said . "Shut the fuxk up,bro" I yelled.

"Do you want something to eat , princess?" I asked her like a gentleman. "Yeah , sure" she answered. "It's so delicious. Who's cooked this?" . " I am" I calmly answered. Well what can I said , I'm a good cooker. Hahahahahaha.

Aubrey Dawson

It's so delicious. I can't believed Jason cooked all this food. You can't blamed me for praised him. He's a complete package. So I'm wondering where's his brother. I barely saw him . It's been 2 weeks. I'm not saying much . I just kept silence in their little chitchat.

"Okay, you cleaned up this, Aubrey" Jason commanded me. " Why the hell me? You guys ate like a pig and ordered me to clean up" I spat out. Jason came closer to me and held my hand tightly. "You such ungrateful bitch. You said that one more time, I swore to make you to begging at me again". He smirked at me. I washed all their dishes and the messed up . Suddenly I felt someone hugged me from the back. "I miss you , Aubrey" He said and started to kiss me. "Aubrey!!! What the hell did you do?!!" Jason yelled at me.

------------
A/n How's the chapter ? I hope this chapter okay. Cliffhanger right? Who's kissed Aubrey? What will happen to her after Jason caught her kissed another man? Keep voting and comment. Love you guys xoxo 💋