Chapter Twenty

Jason McCann

I'm so damn happy. This past few days had been so fucking good. I finally remembered everything. I remembered my love of my life. I thought I lost her. I can't believe I'm such an idiot who thought that Madison was my fiancé. She'd fooled me. Thanks to Alex for saved me from that fucking bitch. If not, I was married to her. I'll be so damn regretted for the rest of my life.

After that incident that I'd never want to happen, we moved to our penthouse at New York. Have I told you that I owned a casino and hotel at New York? If not, then I told you right now. Above the hotel, there's my penthouse. Besides doing illegal things, I owned the casino and hotel, and the nightclub. A lot of questions, right? How can I run a hotel and bla bla when I was a most wanted criminal?

So many questions that I hadn't answered it. So many secrets that I hid from everyone because I don't want any of my enemies know my weak spot especially when it comes to my love life. I swear to God I'll protect my princess at all costs. I brought her into this life. I ruined her perfect life. Then, I needed to pay it by protecting her. I'll not forgive myself if anything happened to her.

I can't imagine my life without her. I'm so thankful because she gave me the second chance to let me love her. I've never been in love so much this before but for my beautiful lover I fell so hard. Right now I wanna focused on my princess because she's my priority. I woke up in this morning with her in my arms. She was sleeping. She's so cute. How can people in this world treated her like a shit?

I already know everything when she was with Zayn because Zayn told me everything. She punched the mirror because she was struggling herself. I'm so sorry for her because I wasn't there when she needed me. I was with Madison. Fucking her. Thought Madison was the one for me. I forgot what did she do to me. It fucking hurts me every time I remembered it. That's story saved for another time because my baby's here with me.

I caressed her cheek. I stroked down her hair. Ran my fingers in her hair. She's so damn beautiful. I can't believe she's with me. I kissed her forehead and got myself out from the bed. I made my steps to the bathroom. I washed my face and combed my hair back. I had a beard and I wanna started a new fresh life. I shaved my my beard and took a quick shower. I wrapped my body with the towel. My body still wet.

I got out and Aubrey already awoke. She sat on the bed. I bet she still sleepy. She stood up and looked at me. Damn, her sleepy face was the cutest thing ever. She yawned and walked towards me. She stood in front of me. Scanned my face so was I. I did the same thing to her. I played with her hair. She's so small. She put her hand on face and kiss my chest.

She tip toed because she can't reached my face. I lifted her up. Put my hands on her hips. Only God knows what will I do to her right now. She peeked my lips. She's such a damn tease. I swear to God, I can't think straight right now. I wanted to push her on the bed but I'll not gonna let that happen because I don't want to scared her. I'll wait her forever.

"You're still socking wet, Jason. Let me dry you." She said to me. I put her down.

"Baby, go take a shower or you'll regret it because I can't control myself right now." I took a t-shirt on me.

"Then, don't but I'll go shower right now. Don't hesitate to take a shower one more time again." She whispered at my earlobe.

Goddamn it! Where did she learned to do that. I needed to calm myself down. I slipped into my casual outfit and headed to downstairs. I looked that my brother was in the kitchen made a breakfast. What a brother of year we've got here. He didn't noticed me so I walked slowly behind him and screamed out.