Chapter Eight

Jason McCann

I put Aubrey on my bed in my bedroom ( in plane) . I looked at her . She don't deserved this. I knew this was a bad idea for brought her into my life. I wish I can be normal people. I can took her out for romantic date like every couple did it but I can't did that. What I did for deserve this? She's too perfect for people like me.

I kissed her on forehead and left her slept in my bedroom. I headed out for meeting.

"So , anyone cared to tell me what's happening? ." I asked my gang.

"It's all started when Vanessa saw you and Aubrey together ." Edward explained.

"She thought Aubrey just like your other hoes ." Fredo told me.

"What the actual fuck did she played? ." I raised my voice but not too loud because I afraid I'll woke up Aubrey.

"We still don't know what'd they planned. Ryan and Nick were working on that ." Alex told me.

"We needed a plan for this. Vanessa played with wrong person." I smirked.

"Attention, we'll arrived on Manhattan in 1 and 30 minutes." George informed.

"I don't knew that Vanessa had feeling for me ." I said.

"Well , she thought you had feeling for her . I knew from the way she looked you ." Nick said.

"Hahahahaha!!! This was fucking hilarious. I treated her like you guys and as a sister and I don't even had fucking touch her ." I laughed.

"That's why she liked you , bro . You treated her like us ." Alex said seductively.

"What the fuck , man . I don't treated you guys liked that ." I felt disgusted.

"Hahahahaha." Everyone laughed . I just gave a stares.

"Just kidding, baby bro . Don't took it seriously." Alex pouted and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touched me, man . It's liked had a *** with you ." I replied sassy .

"Aye, baby bro. Don't did that to your big bro ." Alex responded.

"Stop it ." I felt annoyed with my brother .

Everyone laughed on our actions.

"Woof , woof , woof ." A cutie puppy barked.

"Who's puppy that? ." Fredo asked.

"Well, that's Aubrey's puppy. I wanted to give her when she home from hospital ." I answered.

"Aww.. our baby bro was so cute." Nick teased me.

"Shut the he.... ." I was about to finished my words but .

"What's happening ? ." Aubrey yawned .

"Err .. nothing, princess ." I stuttered.

"Come on guys, let's gave the love birds some space ." Alex said to them.

Aubrey Dawson

It's so comfortable. I felt I wanted to sleep on this thing forever. I opened my eyes slowly and I looked that I was on bed in a room. I thought I was sleeping on Jason lap. Damn , what the heck that I was thinking.