Chapter Sixteen

Aubrey Dawson

The last day we're in the cruise. It was so quiet. Me and Jason didn't say so much. I'm pretty sure that he really mad at me. I can't blame him. It was my fault .

I missed him so much. I missed him called me with his pet name. Now, he only called me by my name. It felt weird and not so right. I missed him teased me. The way he tried to get my attention.

Oh My God! I missed him so much. The rest of the day, we're just in our room doing nothing. Jason always with his stuff. You know, gangs stuff. Like always, he ignored me the all day.

When we arrived at Bahamas, Jason talked to his phone and he seemed pretty serious. I decided to ask him what happened was going on. You know what he just ignored me and talked to his man.

In fact, he asked me to go with his man but I do wanted him to drive us like he usually do. I kinda argued with him about that. He's mad at me and he even yelled at me. I was surprised and I just followed his man to the car that waited for me.

He went to somewhere else. I don't know where. Hmm. That's all my fault.

"Oh My Freaking God, This villa was amazing !! ." I totally impressed. I'm not that surprised because I knew that Jason can afforded this stuff.

"Hey, Aubrey. I see you've already looked around." Alex greeted me.

"Oh hey, Alex. I don't see you there." i replied him.

"How's your cruise? ." Alex asked me.

"Oh, It was great. Everything was fine." I smiled to him.

"Lemme show your and Jason's room." Alex said.

"Okay."

Okay , Why I don't even surprised with the room. Yeah , It's so cool before I thought that I'd be shared this room with Jason. I'm scared that he still mad at me. I don't knew what gotten into me but I felt weird for Jason's not here to tease and flirt with me.

Then, I realised I made a big mistake for said such a stupid thing to him. I missed him. This time I'm not gonna lied to myself that I don't love him being around with me. I looked around and I saw a picture there were two boys and an aged woman and a man. I wondered who's them.

I changed my clothes to casual clothes. It's been a long day. I had enough of it. I decided to come down to see what the boy's up. I looked at the living room that it's just Alex and Fredo hung around. Then, I looked at the pool. It's Za, Matt and Edward but there's someone I don't haven't knew him.

He's kinda hot and cool. Maybe I'm too BUSY. I guessed. I don't realised that I checked him out. I looked at his black cropped hair. He got emerald green eyes. It's so piercing and anyone who's looking into it will lost in it. His muscles. He's just perfect.

"Hey, there. Like what you see,huh? ." He cut my checking out mind.

"Oh,hey." I said .

"Where's my manners? . My name is Elijah Romano. Oh and this is my brother, Luca Romano." He introduced himself and his brother.

Whoops, I definitely didn't noticed this two hot boys were here. Maybe they're Jason's partners. Yeah , I guessed. I said Hi to Za, Matt and Edward and went to kitchen. I'm starving though.

Aha. I knew I'll found you here, sandwich. I'm gonna eat you soon. You better be delicious before I mad. Hehehe. I put my sandwiches on the counter while I checked out other food. Who knows I'll starved again,right.

This house fulled with food. Thank God. This really made my day happy again. As soon I turned around, my food was gone. I'm going to explode.

"For fuck's sake! WHO TAKES MY SANDWICHES??!! ." I yelled. This is war.