Chapter One

Aubrey Dawson

"Kring , Kring , Kring" the alarm clock was doing its job to wake up me. " Damn it, shut the fuxk up already " I mumbled. I curled myself into my comfy blanket and bed. Suddenly, "bang,bang,bang!! Wake up sleepy head. We're going to be late " Aria knocked my door and shouted like there's no tomorrow. "Okay ! I'm awake " I shouted back to her .

I walked lazy to bathroom and take a quick shower. I dressed up with simple grey hoodie and jeans. Yeah that's how I dressed up. I combed my hair and let my straight fawn hair fall. I grabbed my phone and bag .

I went downstairs and looked at everybody acted like innocent. My "beloved " sister gave a me a death stare at me. I just laughed at her so was my brother laughed at us. Mom and dad already went to work and just three of us breakfasted together . My favorite breakfast was pancakes. That's what I called heaven .

My brother drove us away to school . Yeah I'm lazy to do anything except listened to music like there's no tomorrow. My favourite jammed was Justin Bieber's song. Hell yeah babe!!! . " Come on Aubrey you're not to listen this all way to school,right?" Aria mumbled. "Well, that's not true you idiot " I laughed at her .

After like 10 minutes, we arrived at school. "Welcome to the hell 2.0" I said. "Aubrey, Aubrey " Aaron just laughed. Me just rolled my eyes . "Don't do anything stupid please, Aubrey " Aaron said to me. Yes, I can told you that my brother might be annoying as hell but he's a protective brother I loved him so much. "Okay" I said to him.

I headed to my locker and yet my bestie already shouted at me " Aubrey babe!!!!" . Everyone in the hall way looked at us . It's so embarrassed . Hahaha but I don't care because everyone knew us as a crazy girl. I know she's going to gossip like usually. She just can't get enough of boy in this school. I can say she's so pretty as hell. "Aubrey, there's a .." "KRINGGG!!" The bell rang. "I hates school so much" I just laughed at her actions. I took my biology book and we went straight to class. Totally crap. Ms. Woods already in class and she can't stop nagging because we're just late 2 minutes for her class. All what I heard was bla bla bla until her period ended. I hate her.

After 3 periods , Nina and I went to cafeteria for our break. We talked talked talked and talked. " 3 o'clock " Nina said. "It's 10 am now . How can you said 3 " "omaigad why I got friend like you Aubrey " she sighed. "That boy, Aubrey " "ohh.. Next time told me clearly" I rolled my eyes. " WoW, is that an angel?" I said to myself. That boy looked at us . "Let's go Nina". I said to her firmly. We're gonna dead. The boy walked to us . " Can you shut your eyes!" Nina was going to beat him to death but I took her out from there.

After school
"That was rude of him" Nina nagged. I just stand there heard her nagging while waited my brother and sister. "Okay , bye Nina see ya ! " I said to her . I went straight to car and ready to home. Aaron drove us back home . I loved watching view . Suddenly I saw a man looking at me . I felt like I had been watched by someone.

This thing happened every single day from the day I saw that man. I just keep my mouth shut . Aaron started felt weird when I started shut my self up because that's not me.

After a week, I saw the boy at the cafeteria with the man that watched me. He caught me stared at him. I ran as fast as I can and I bumped Nina. "Why're you running? Your face like you saw a ghost? What happened to you? Nina asked me so many questions. The boy as I had informed his name is Ryan . Ryan stared at me and vanished from my sight.

After school , Ryan went straight to me and said " STAY THE FUCK AWAY OR YOU'RE DEAD" I terrified. In the car , I just silent and my brother and sister worried about me being like this lately. As I walked to the door house , the man looked at me and he smirked. Then, he vanished poof like a magic.

Weekend
I walked from bought some stuff. I bumped to someone. "I'm so sorry,sir. I didn't meant to .." I said . "It's okay, honey " he said with angelic voice . I studied his face . "This is truly angel" I mumbled to myself. "Took a picture it'll last long" he said. " I'm sorry again" "it's okay , we'll meet again soon" he smirked and walked away from me.

I got home and his words kept playing in my head . I fall asleep in my thought.

------------

A/n I hope you like it . I know it's kinda boring but I promise it'll get better. Thanks for reading. Love you xoxo 💋