Chapter Seventeen

I bet you'll attack or kill me after read this chapter. Just enjoy this chapter.

Aubrey Dawson

I'm so excited for tonight. Finally, Jason and I were going to our first date. I can't wait but in the same time, I'm nervous. This all was new to me. I've been to a date before this but that was when I just had fun. The date ended up so pretty bad because that boy were trying to touch my ass and I let my fist on his pretty face. What a poor guy.

I seriously don't know what to wear. I don't really have a dress or any outfit for a date. I stood in front of the closet and chose what dress for our first date. I guessed I'll just used my dress that Jason bought for me at the shopping mall the other day. I slipped in the red dress and put natural makeup. I slipped in my high heels.

It's been a while since I went out. All this time we're just arguing and Jason's gangs stuff. I walked downstairs and looked Jason wasn't there waited for me so, I sat on the couch and waited for him. I almost went to the kitchen like 5 times and ate some foods. While that, I watched a movie.

I started to piss off. Jason tested my patience. I waited him for fucking 2 hours. I haven't ate my dinner. I'm so damn starving. I went to our bedroom and changed my dress to my pajama. I went to kitchen and cooked a dinner for myself since Jason left me hanging in this house. It was weird because it was like no one in this house.

While I ate, Zayn came to me and sat in front of me. I don't even looked at him because I was really upset at Jason and his men. I just too emotional this lately. I played with my food. I don't felt to eat my food anymore so, I got up and threw up my food and washed my dish. I'm not in the mood to listen to any people right now.

As soon as I walked from Zayn, Zayn grabbed my hand. He opened his damn mouth. He tried to explain everything to me but I put my middle finger on his mouth. Not wanting to give any chance him to explain . I was wrong for the second time. Jason will never be like this. He just wanted to play with my feeling. Well, congratulations on him because he did it.

"Before you opened your goddamn mouth, I just wanted to say, Just fucking leave me alone. I don't want anybody to find me."

"Where do you want to go,Aubrey?."

"Anywhere. Far from him."

"Just give him one more chance,Aubrey. He got something to do. Believe me, he loves you so much. He has been like you since you were 7 years old. Just give him one more chance."

"No,I'll not. I already give him the chance and my heart. I thought I was him but I was totally wrong about that. It's up to him to break my heart or keep my heart because the heartbroken will leave a scar. I'll always be there for him when he thinks he really loves me. I'm sorry, Zayn. I just can't do it anymore. I'm scared I'll get hurt again. I've tried."

"But- ."

I walked away from him. he can't even finished his words. I didn't packed my clothes. I just took some cash from Jason's bag. I changed to casual outfit. I'm ready to start a new chapter and new life. I want to meet my family again but just not now. I walked alone in the dark on the street. Suddenly, I felt a car followed me from back. I'm scared.

I made my steps more faster and I ran to a crowded of people in the downtown. I got nowhere to go. I saw a fine hotel. I guessed I'll stayed at that hotel took a first flight to Paris. I can't go back to LA because I knew Jason will found me there. If I went to New York, his men will found me too so was Italy. He got an eyes everywhere.Soon, he'll found me too but I hope I'll never met him anymore.

I barely got a sleep because my thoughts kept me awake. Everything was wrong but It felt so right. I asked the reception booked a flight ticket first in the morning. The faster I left this, the faster I can forgot about him. I took a cab to the airport and I had a breakfast at the Airport cafe. I can't believe I made it. My flight in one hour. I guessed this was only the beginning of my new life.