Chapter Three

Aubrey Dawson

I stayed silent in the car. I want to screamed loudly and cried. It's not because I was kidnapped by psychopath, It's because I remembered family dinner that I had. You thought my parents was talking to my brother and I right? But it's not. They busied talked about their business. They wanted Aaron to handled their business after he's graduated. Aria was busied with her phone and I just kept smiled even though it's hurt as hell.

I can't stopped thinking about Aaron. He's the one who cared and helped me with my depression and anxiety . I stared out . I couldn't helped . My anxiety attacked me. I bursted out . I cried. I think I'm useless. I can't do anything for my family even my best friend always with her boyfriend. I bet they don't even knew I was gone. "It's better you died" my thought whispered to me. Of course I sobbed after what happened to me.

Jason McCann

Clearly her anxiety attacked her. She must be thinking too much. I feel sorry but she called me asshole . She deserved it. She sobbed and fell into deep sleep. I studied her face . It's like a puzzled. I can't read her face. I touched her fawn hair and caressed her cheek. She's so beautiful. I want to kiss her so bad. I know I'm jerk I don't even deserved her. I knew she'll through a bad life after this . I just smiled.
Matt drove away the car and the rest of them just keep quiet.

I carried her with bridal style to our basement. I want to scared her to death. I want her to learn how to respect me and knew that I'm in charged in this mansion.

Aubrey Dawson

I woke up and realised that I'm not in my favourite place which was in my precious room. I looked around. It's darked and I only can saw outside . I wanted to jump out through the window but my hand was chained. I looked like a prisoner.

Of course I drowned in my thoughts again. No one saved me . No one knew I was kidnapped. No one cared about me . I hate this. " Bang!!" the door slammed stopped me thinking. I didn't looked . Besides, I just put my face to my knee.
I heard someone came to me and pushed me to the floor. I opened my eyes. He's the one who kidnapped me. " Why you silent bitch?!! He shouted. I just kept silent. " You getting on my nerves, princess " he said firmly . He kicked my stomach 3 times and expected me to stand up. What the hell was wrong with this psychopath. I groaned . It's hurt like hell duh. I can't stand.

Jason McCann

I kicked her stomach. I can't stand with this bitch but I love her. She just don't know how to open her damn mouth . I left her in the room alone with no damn food and water. Let her be . She needed to know how to make me happy.

"Aye , bro!" Alex interrupted my thought. "What were you doing down there?" Alex asked me. I stared at my hand not saying anything. " I heard woman voice sobbing. DON'T YOU DARED TO TELL ME YOU KIDNAPPED HER , JASON ANDREW MCCANN!" He shouted like I was 1 mile from him. " WELL , CAN YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH. Yes, I kidnapped her . Was that your problem?" I shouted back. " YOU SO SICK " he walked away. I after him. " What did you said to me , Brother "

I asked him madly. He just standing there. I dropped a blow to his face. Everyone held me. Alex just walked away.
"What the hell was that , Jason?" Fredo asked. "Well that bastard don't know how to keep himself in line" I headed to club to chill myself.

"Hi, Jason" some slut came to me.
"Don't disturbed me" I said and took a sip of vodka.
"Let me relaxed you. I know how to calm you down" she said seductively and bit her lips.
"Let's go to quiet place" I recommended her and took a last sip .

Aubrey Dawson

The door slammed out. I terrified once again. I scared that he'll kicked the hell me out. "Stop, don't hurt me . I'm sorry " I stuttered. "Hey, it just me . Don't worry " he said calmly. " I brought you a bread and some water" he gave me. I ate like a pig. What can I said I love food. It's my life. They don't gave me food since last night.

"I'm sorry about my brother " . What!!! This man was his brother. He's kind and handsome. I liked him. How can this man be his brother. " mmm" I mumbled. "What's your name ". "Aubrey " I answered. "You?". "Alex . Well nice to meet you " he answered like an angel . Please told me I'm not drooled .

"There's something at your mouth " Omg Aubrey you embarrassed yourself in front of him. I can't find it where. He used his soft hand to remove it. WoW, for a second I felt this isn't real. I meant the kidnapped thing. "Where's him? Answered me !!!" I heard someone shouted out. " I need to go . It's my brother. He must be drunk" he said and out from the room.

Jason McCann

I went straight to basement. I missed my princess. I want her. I walked to her and caressed her cheek. " Kiss me , princess ".
She's not kissed me back. I hate being rejected. " Why the hell you're not kissed me back". " You hurt me" . " Well it's not the answer that I wanted to hear. Sorry hahahahaha" . I'm about to lose my pants and " Please, don't I'm begging to you" she said . " Now someone was begging to me. Okay princess I'll waited you" I winked at her.

--------

A/n I'm sorry if this chapter bored. I hope you enjoy it. Drop your vote and comment. Thanks for read . Love you xoxo 💋