Chapter One

Alexis's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Sadly, today I had school and I needed to go. I had a bunch of tests and things I had to do, so, I just figure I am going to have to record a video of my school life, I will ask permission from my principal if I can and she will have to write a note so I can show my teachers. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I yawned and sighed.  After grabbing my bag, I stood up and went to my bathroom to shower and get ready for school. It was cold outside, it was the winter and I hated it. After doing what I needed to do, I blow dried my hair while brushing it then left it loose. I got dressed and did very little make up. Lip gloss and mascara.

After getting dressed, I grabbed my purse and my book-bag

After getting dressed, I grabbed my purse and my book-bag. I went down stairs and placed them on the couch and went back up stairs to get my little sister dressed. I had to drop her off at daycare and that's where she will be picked up to go to school.

"Max, wake up, it's time to get up." I tapped her lightly as I whispered into her ear trying to wake her. She groaned and rolled over like always. I turned on her T.V and got her a bath started. I walked back into her room and shook her again. "Maxy wake up, come on." I uncovered her a tiny bit to help wake her up. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and she smiled back slightly. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom leaving the door wide open. I picked an outfit out for her and laid it on her bed.

I went into the bathroom and seen her sitting in the tub wetting her hair. I smiled and sat down on the toilet. She washed herself and then got out. I wrapped her towel sweater around her and sat her on the sink. I started blow drying her hair and curled it lightly. It was her picture day in school. I gave her a little bit of my lip gloss and she smiled. "Yay!" I giggled and told her to quiet down. I then brought her to get dressed. And she did it by herself. I then put her hair in a messy bun and did a little blush on her. She smiled at me. "Thank you."

I walked her down stairs and grabbed her and I's bags

I walked her down stairs and grabbed her and I's bags. I started recording. "Max say hi to the vlog." I knelt down to her level and she smiled and said hi. I stood up and talked to the camera for a second. "Okay, well since I had to go to school, I am going to record my school life and what I have to do before every school day. Well not everything. I just got dressed and helped my little sister out because as you know, she goes to daycare before school. Come on Max."

I grabbed her hand and walked out of the door locking it. I picked her up since it was a little snowy. "Right now, as you can see it is a little snowy and I'm not liking it. I don't like the cold. It makes my cheeks really rosy." I sat Max down in her car seat and started up the car putting on the heat. "Today I am going to be stopping at.....hmmm...maybe dunkin donuts and get a coffee for me and her a small milk shake or something to drink and eat before I drop her off." I pull out of the drive way and go pick up my friend Ashley. She got in and smiled at the camera. "Don't forget to like and subscribe to Lexiiii!" She laughed and smiled at Max.

I kept on driving after cutting the camera. I got to dunkin and had Ashley stay in the car while I got us some stuff. I gave the little sandwich to Max while Ashley sat in the back with her. I took a sip of my coffee and started driving again to her daycare. I dropped her off once she was done eating and drove us to school. I parked my car and walked to the school. "Ashley hurry up it's too cold." I watched as she tried putting on lip gloss while we ran across the street. We got into the doors while I recorded. I recorded the part where I was asking without the principal knowing.

She said I could as long as I didn't get any other students in the video without their permission. I nodded my head and walked out pulling the camera out. "Well as you heard, I am allowed and we will be doing this in a movie type way." I recorded in front of me as I walked. I got to my locker and put in the combo and opened it up putting somethings in there and carry my bag to class. I walked in and sat down with my coffee in my hand.

"Guys, I will not be talking directly to you so you can get the full experience and stuff." I placed the camera facing the white board and showed my teacher the note. I then faced the camera towards me and smiled facing it back. The day started and my video went on. I had a lot of editing to do.

****

The day was over and it was time to go home. I got in my car with Ashley and her boyfriend. I went to pick up my little sister and we went back to my house. Ashley, Derek, and I had a project we had to do. "Come Max, sit on my bed and do your homework, if you need any help just tell me." She nodded her head. "Okay Lex." We sat on the floor and started discussing what we were going to do. We finally had an idea and we were going to do a visual and a google slides. I got the template for the slides while Ashley grabbed a poster board from my arts and crafts closet.

We started researching and writing everything down. We all wrote stuff on separate sheets of paper so when we have answered all the questions by ourselves, we will tell each other what we have and if we should keep them and just reword them together or if we should take some things out.  After a while of discussing, we marked down which ones we wanted to keep and they left.

My mom got home and she came to my room knocking. I got up and answered it. She had a bag full of stuff and handed it to me. "This is stuff for you, but you can't open it right now because I will be taking it back in a second but I need to sort your sisters thing and wrap them." I nodded my head and placed the covered bag down by my bed and sat on the bed next to Max. She was reading her book out loud and she had a little trouble so I would help her.

**********

Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoy it so far and I hope you don't think its going to be a really boring book with the way it started. I promise I will gradually make it better as I write. Not all good books start out extremely interesting and well yeah that was my point. Have a nice night or day depending on where you live for any information or questions just comment or send me a message and I will try to reply right away but I am also in school so I put my focus on my school work.