Coming Home Pt.1 <ChanBaek>

Idk what it was maybe the fact that I went back and watched the comeback stages for ooh la la la and Tempo but this idea just smacked me in the face🤷🏻‍♀️ (Also idk a lot about the army soooo...)

Baekhyun yawned tiredly as he watched T.V. His dark red hair sticking up in all kinds of ways, his cheek smushed by a pillow as he blinked tiredly.

"He should have called by now." Baekhyun sighed sitting up

He rubbed his eyes to try and wake himself up a little as he stood

As soon as he did his phone rang from the kitchen counter. Baekhyun ran over excitedly looking at the caller ID. It read '💖Yeollie💖' Baekhyun picked up his phone answering it at the speed of light.

"I've been waiting~" Baekhyun smiled as he walked to get a drink

"I'm sorry baby, today's been a really long day everyone is taking getting ready to sleep now, I only have five minutes before head count." The deep voice replied, he sounded more tired than Baekhyun and there was more than a tinge of sadness in his voice.

"I-I wish you could just come home....It's not the same without you Chanyeol, it's empty." Baekhyun sighed

"I know...I should be home sometime next month."

Baekhyun smiled widely as he locked the front door and turned the down stairs lights off.

"Really? I can't wait! I'm so ready to have you home!" Baekhyun spoke excitedly

"How are you doing? Are you eating enough? Getting enough sleep?" Chanyeol spoke his tone worried

"I've been on a diet and it's a little rough but I'm fine and yes I've been getting enough sleep, Toben has been giving me your cuddles for the time being and so it's going alright."

"Good, that's really good" Chanyeol spoke softly

"SARGENT PARK!" Baekhyun heard a loud shout and let out a soft sigh

"I-I've gotta go, I love you Baekhyun" Chanyeol spoke quickly hanging up

Baekhyun laid there tears beginning to fall from his eyes as he put his phone up.

"I love you too." He whispered laying down

~~~~

Chanyeol finished head count making his way towards his own bedroom. He let out a soft sigh pulling his boots off. He was tired of doing this. Tired of being away from Baekhyun, and home. He had been in the army since he turned 18 and he was now 27 and ready to leave. He wanted to start a family with Baekhyun.

"I'm coming home" Chanyeol smiled staring at the picture of Baekhyun that was on the wall

Part 1~