Date or no date

Jessica was so happy when she got back home, she said it was nice to spend time with them. She learned a lot about how to paint nails and to put on blush and a few other things as well. She tried to get me to get a salon appointment for a day of beauty. I said how about all 4 of you go together on me? She's really thrilled and it's good for her. She wants grandma and great grandma there as well. Well here we are waiting for 6 women to come get Jessica for a full day of beauty. Kate winks at me and says well just the treatment for 11 year olds not the works lol. I blush okay I think I understand your meaning. Waxing her is not happening.
Since last week I have been thinking of asking Anastasia out on a date. I am going to call her and ask over the phone.
I call her when I knew they were at the salon. She says sure she would like to go on a date with me. I call and get a table for us at a nice restaurant downtown. Now just to get mom to watch Jessica. Mom teases me saying well you know we can have a double wedding for you and Elliott in our backyard. I say it's my first date with her officially. Omg have you been plotting with Jessica again? She laughs and says I want more grand babies. What can I say you spoiled me with Jessica. So you three need to get married and start having them. Right away okay? I tell her hey I gave you one already. It's Elliott and Mia's turn. Lol. She laughs then asks me where I am going on my date, I am not going to say. You all might show up lol
My mother calls me and says Christian did you know Elena owns the salon you booked for us?  I thought Elena left the state? Okay well call another salon and get out of there now. I say do not allow that bitch anywhere near Jessica mom.
Mom says well we found out after she came out from the back and we were already being served. I kept Jessica close to me all the time. Anastasia asked me what was wrong and I just said I would tell her later, but to make sure Elena got no where near Jessica. I am a bit concerned here Christian she kept asking about you. And I said you are none of her business. She questioned me about who Jessica was and I just said it's non of her business yet again. I took Jessica to the restroom and told her never to talk to Elena for any reason. Elena was waiting for us outside the restroom. But Anastasia surprised her before she could accost us. Anastasia said hey Christian wants us to hurry up he has a huge surprise waiting for us. We finished quickly and are headed your way. Christian we are being followed. He says hold on mom, Taylor send extra security to escort my family back here please.
Two cars appear out of nowhere impeding the car following us. They give instructions for us to lay low in the car at this point. I hear our security say they are still on us, but we are changing directions. Our car does a huge uturn and heads in another direction at this point the car that had been following tries to turn but is blocked in by the other security and can't. We make it home safely after a few more route changes.
Christian is livid about his family being followed, but he knows who was behind it all. It was Elena. The car following us was registered to her. Isn't that restraining order still in place or do we need another one? He calls Jessica over and tells her Elena is not allowed near her and if she comes near her to call for security. I have to hire female security now to attend to her in the ladies room. After today she understood the need for them.
I call my dad and update the restraining orders, I guess I forgot to place one on Jessica. He immediately starts the paperwork on all of us once again. I question him regarding my will as well as the trust funds for Jessica. He says he needs to meet with me regarding something he found recently. He sounded odd when he said that last part. Weird.
Anastasia and Mia start making dinner for everyone with mom and Jessica helping them. We have a good dinner and watch a movie, my mom has to head home. I have security drive her home following in her car a second security guard.
Mia asked to stay, but Kate and Anastasia needed to go home.
Anastasia pov
Man I can't believe it was that hard to not notice the driver of the vehicle. I saw a blonde woman driving with a brunette that looks like me. I see they are getting closer so I say something to the driver, but he just grins and slows the car down. Omg he's with them Kate she has her phone out, but what she doesn't know is I have my gun. I pull it out and point it at the drivers head and say if you want to live get me back to Christians now. If you stop the car to let them get us all three of you will die you understand me? He speeds up and his phone rings and goes to speaker and it's a woman threatening him. I tell him to answer her now and turn my recorder on my phone. Kate's talking to Elliott telling him to call the cops on the other car and ours. That our driver was kidnapping us for two women in another car. The woman tells him if he doesn't follow her instructions his life will be ruined by pictures. I push the gun harder into his head and say I think a gun pointed at you might be far worse right? The woman screams at me to give up, I tell her I have enough bullets to take them out as well and they need to stop following us or I will aim directly at them now. And I inform her I am trained and am a dead on shot and I don't miss even a moving target. Her decision to make. Just then cops stop her and then our car. Then I put my gun away. Christians security and Christian himself is headed towards the car.
Cpov
I can't believe Elena and a brunette intending on hurting Anastasia and Kate. What's worse is the driver was in on it. I fire him immediately at the scene. The cops take him into custody along with Elena and the brunette. Elena says you can't allow this Christian. I say I can and I am allowing it and expect all of you to serve time.
Apov
I feel safe in his arms and hold onto him tightly as he holds me. Kate is coming back to Christians apartment and Elliott is meeting us there. We all sit watching tv, mostly romantic comedies. Kate and Elliott head to a guest room, while Christian and I relax in each other's arms. He holds me tightly and then surprises me by kissing me sweetly at first. Then more passionately I am getting really turned on by him and want more. I inform him I have never had sex before and never taken birth control pills so we need condoms.
Cpov
Oh Anastasia has got me so hard I need to have sex with her now. When she says she's a virgin I am dumbfounded but I keep going. Then she says she's not on birth control either. She says we need condoms otherwise we can't have sex. I run upstairs to my playroom and grab two boxes of condoms. Hey I am that good. The boxes look a bit odd, but when I open them up they look fine to me.
Apov
Christian comes down stairs and takes me to his bedroom and locks the door. I see he has two boxes of condoms in his hands and he has one opened already. Well Christians definitely a good choice for my first time that's for sure. He comes close to me and says take off your shoes as he takes his off along with his socks. He starts very slowly kissing me then moves his hands down my neck and he kisses my neck and ears and continues on to my belly and raises my shirt up and off me. Then kisses my breast above my bra, he takes my bra off and caresses my nipples and leans down an sucks on them gently then harder and he nibbles my tummy above my jeans. Omg my legs are trembling. He unbuttons my jeans and unzips them oh so slowly. He slips both my panties and jeans off me. I am naked in front of him, he lays me on the bed and takes his shirt off and then his jeans off. Oh my he's very muscular and he's very big.
Cpov
I can't seem to want to speed things up with Anastasia, as I take her clothes off I need to savor her body each step of the way. Her nipples are so soft and breast are so firm and nice size for my hands and mouth. I want to do all kinds of things to her breast. But tonight I just want to be inside her. Her skin is so soft and creamy white. I linger and tease her breast and suck them and nibble her tummy and slowly unbutton her jeans and unzip them and slide both panties and jeans off. Oh my I need her lying down and position her on the bed. I take my clothes off quickly. I look at her from head to toe and she looks me up and down. I get on the bed and start touching and kissing her everywhere. I decide to tease her nipples and bite and tug them until she has an orgasm. Then I go down to her pussy and rub it and she's drenched. I slip my finger inside her and rub her clit with my thumb and then I push two more fingers in and out all while I massage her clit and she orgasms again.
Apov
Omg I want to feel that again, and he does it again just on my vagina. I am still coming down when he reaches for a condom and slides it on quickly. He spreads my legs apart and puts his penis at my vaginal opening. And slowly pushes in and backs out and pushes indeeper and then out he keeps this rhythm up for a few minutes and I join and meet him thrust for thrust until he's all the way inside me. Omg I am having another orgasm, then he moves faster and I am having a 4 th orgasm. He finally goes very deep inside me and we are meeting thrust per thrusts and he leans down and say let's come together baby. I have a 5th orgasm.
Cpov
Omg she's a dream come true so wet and so tight, her pussy is like heaven to be inside. I need to taste her now. I kiss her and are you up for more baby? She nods and I slowly head towards her tasty pussy. I spread her legs wide and lick her clit then go lower and rub her clit with my thumb while sucking her juices out of her until she comes on my tongue and I do it again and again. So far she's had 8 orgasms. I flip her over and say let's do it like this baby. I spread her legs wide and just lay with my hard penis rubbing onto her pussy and reach around and rub her clit while using all 4 fingers to slide in and out of her she orgasms again, I grab another condom and slide it on and slide into her deeper this time and start pounding into her and she's meeting my thrusts and she starts to orgasm and I pull out then in so slowly and back out again and very slowly in her again her muscles tighten each time squeezing me tightly. I do this in out routine for an half hour until I know she's sore and then I whisper come on baby let's orgasm together. We both come with one hard thrust into her. I get off her and throw away the used condom tying it up like each one I use. I kiss her passionately and say that was awesome baby sleep now.
Apov
Omg why have I waited so long, it's so good and he made sure we came together as well, but wow 10 orgasms that has to be a world record. He definitely knows what he's doing. I fall asleep
Cpov
I am getting a drink in the kitchen when I see Anastasia heading towards me in my dress shirt. Oh my her nipples and pussy are showing in the light. I offer her a drink and she takes it then I lean down and kiss her lightly but I want more.
So I caresses her boobs and fondle her pussy sliding my fingers inside she moans and my penis gets harder, I open my pjs and pull my penis out and rub her pussy with it and carry her back to bed and I strip her and myself. I put on another condom and lay her down and place her legs over my shoulders. I ease into her wet pussy and push deeper and deeper as she thrusts up to meet me and I feel her squeeze me even tighter as she orgasms, but I want more orgasms from her. Her orgasms are so nice and tight it feels like home to me. I keep pushing deeper and faster and say come with me baby. And she does. She finally falls asleep while I am still inside her. Man I want to stay inside her forever. I slide out and go the throw away the condom tied of course.
Apov
I see Christian is gone and grab his dress shirt and slip it on and nothing else, hey I want more okay lol. He's in the kitchen getting water and offers me a drink. He looks down at the shirt on me and smilesI know he can see my boobs and my vagina too. He leans down to kiss me but he turns it passionate and rubs my boobs and tweaks them, then he rubs my vagina and puts all his fingers inside me while kissing me. He pulls his penis out and rubs it against my opening as he picks me up. He groans and keeps rubbing against my opening and finally carries me to his bedroom and strips me and himself reaching for a condom. He raises my legs over his shoulders and teases my opening with ins and outs then he pushes deeper and I come and he pushes deeper while I thrust harder and harder for another orgasm. He whispers come hard for me baby and with me. He pushes into me so hard I thought he would go right through me and my orgasm hits very hard this time. I somehow fell asleep or passed out. This guy is a sex God.