A Treasure Trove Found

Greg
I finally get Elena in a position that I want her in and we go through everything like a swarm of grasshoppers. We make our way through and find safe deposit box keys and bus station keys. We have someone pose as Elena at 5he banks and they don't pay too much attention to her. She emptied everything out very quickly. We wipe the hard drive on her laptop and desktop. We take everything including the cash and jewelry. We want her looking for a thief. We load everything up in a box truck and mark each container.Barney took all the electronics. I give Elena the shot so she will stay asleep.
Barney
I erase and turn off all her recording equipment. We suddenly hear someone knocking at the door. Okay this isn't good. No one is outside, so we are quiet. A young girl walks in and freezes when she sees us. Shit it's the girl in the photos of Carrick, I know who she is and she could be fired if Christian knew she was working with Elena. Jillian is not 14, she is 23. I have to pull her inside and take her keys to the house.
Jillian
What are you doing here? I should call the cops and have you arrested for breaking and entering.
Barney
Right and just how would you explain that to Christian Grey? And while we are talking about illegal activity. Blackmail and lying about this photos to his father would have you serving time as well. Now sit down and we can work something out if you help us.
Jillian
Help you with what?
Barney
Hidden passageways exist in this place and her dungeon of torture. What does she have on you that you would help her blackmail all these men?
Jillian
I am her daughter.
Gregg
What did you just say, you are her daughter? Oh crap we are screwed now.
Jillian
I want out of all of this and now and you guys just helped me. I will help you as long as you can help me get her entire fortune. I am sick of living and doing as she tells me to do and to good people.
Barney
It's a deal.
Jillian
Okay first of all there's all kinds of hiding 0laces here and most importantly her dungeons here and her other two 0laces. We have to move quickly she has left for Vegas and will back when she confirms something.
Barney
Okay let's get a move on and don't screw us, give us everything okay? She writes down the addresses and we head there as well. We have everything and know a bit too much. We disable all the cameras and the recorders. I give Elena enough drug to keep her asleep for twenty four more hours. Finally we are done. I work my magic from Jillians home computer and transfer Elenas accounts into one only Jillian has access to. It's been changed so many times only a professional hacker could figure it out. I have her drain it off to several shell companies that we have under one main company name. It took some work. But she has almost everything money wise. I tell her not to transfer anything with her actual name on it. I give her a fake I'd and tell her to open an account using those and drain it off slowly and the last transfer close t(e accounts and take everything and put the cash in a place she feels will be a good hiding place. I told her to act normally until she finally closes everything out. She needs to do all of this in two weeks time. Statements on the accounts will alert Elena will alert her to something is amiss and it will take sometime to track all the accounts. In two weeks the money will all be gone and all the accounts will be empty and closed with no way to track anything. I also tell her to buy a new laptop and take this one to a dump and throw it very far away.
Jillian
You kept your word, not many would keep their word. Mom doesn't ever keep her word to anyone. I have something else you need to know about. They have been working on trying to gain access to GEHs servers. They have already made a dent and are about to take everything.
Barney
Are you involved in helping them?
Jillian
No I don't have the skills, but you know who does have that ability.
Barney
Let me guess Fred Simmons the fifteen year old that wants everything, including my job. Okay I will check him out. Can you help me with him, he has a major crush on you.
Jillian
I definitely will help you out. I have an idea right now we can contact him on line and use this laptop to set him up. He wouldn't question me contacting him at all. I mean I am his masters daughter after all.
Greg
I call and tell Barney we need to finish everything up and take it to the storage so Ray can get it and we can help with everything when he needs it.we have pulled the Carrick folders and videos and found some legal documents that might need checking over.
Ray
I fly back home with Ana, Christian, and Jessica hidden inside the jet. We are going home early and leaving Taylor to handle everything there with a few of my friends helping out. Grace is beyond grieving and ready to kill the monsters who did this to Ana, Christian and poor Jessica. I have kept teams on Carla and her crew. Elena showed up just after we left. She wanted to see the bodies. They won't release the bodies to anyone since they are investigating the killings. I expect the news will soon by hearing from a concerned person about the crime. I have told Carrick to stay clear of Elena and 5he ret of them. He is not to leave his family's side for any reason. Security is to never leave him alone. He is most likely their next target. He had power of attorney over Christians estate. I had that changed and now Roz and Taylor have it. We worked some magic with Barney's help. Elena doesn't know it yet.