Anastasia?

Gwen Dawson
I walk into Carrick Grey's office and he asks me what I need? Then he asks me where Christian is at? Alexis is with me. I introduce myself as Gwen Davis aka Aubrey Fuller.
Carrick
Forgive me, but you look like a younger version of my daughter in law. Hold on Grace has to meet you again. She asked to let her know when you arrived.
Grace
Carrick calls me and tells me to come and see Aubrey. I take the walkway to Garrick's private home office. I knock on the door and Carrick tells me to come inside. I see Anastasia and another woman that I greet as Aubrey. She corrects me and says she's Alexis not Aubrey. The person who I think is Anastasia is Aubrey Fuller. I am shocked at how much she can pass for Anastasia. Looking closer you can see she's much younger than Anastasia. Wow, just wow. Carrick opens the family photo album and shows her a picture of Anastasia to her.
Aubrey /Gwen
Wow, I just chose from an animation of faces I was shown. It was mostly just skin types and facial features and never the full version. It was a way to prevent anyone from have all the parts of our features. Very secretive and for great reasons. The best thing to ever happen to me is meeting you dr Grey. Mrs Grey is helping me with my inheritance and trusts.
Grace
You will definitely will need your CPO considering you look so much like Anastasia. Christian will have to know about you looking like Anastasia so he can keep you both safe. Carrick they need to meet with Aubrey as soon as they can arrange it.
Carrick
I agree, but it's up to miss Fuller.
Aubrey
I can see them when they are available.
Carrick
I call Christian and he and Anastasia are headed over with our grandchildren. They heard we were home and wanted to visit us. I tell Aubrey that we are about to be invaded by 7 of our grandchildren. Anastasia and Christian are headed over to our home to visit. Until they get here we will go over all the legal documents and get them completed and filed in the courts. Thirty minutes later Grace brings Christian and Anastasia into my office. All the children are playing in the backyard. Christian comes inside with Anastasia following and looking at her phone.
Christian
Mom said you wanted to see us, I stand there looking at what is a very young version of my wife. I look at Anastasia and she realizes everyone is looking at her.
Anastasia
What's wrong? Suddenly I see what's wrong. I am looking at me at 18 years old. Another woman is there as well we finally are introduced to Aubrey Fuller the girl Christian helped with her disfigurement. I know he had nothing to do with how she turned out, because it was all done very secretly. It is where people go to have new identities along with new faces to go with them. It's all very hush hush.
Grace
They did amazing work on Aubrey. I saw her after she was nearly killed by her brother. I hurt for her and Jacob asked about getting her someone to try to fix her scars. Well they did excellent work if I do say so myself.
Christian
Aubrey do you have any security? She points at the woman nest to her and says Alexis is my CPO. I tell her that because she looks so much like Anastasia that she needs more protection and I will pay for them to assure her and Anastasias safety. There is no way she deliberately chose that face, she is not one to draw attention to herself.
Aubrey
I agree to the security but Alexis will be in charge of them? Grace do you know how to find the Robertson's?
Grace
I sure do, Jacob is going to college to become a doctor. Mrs Robertson has adopted two more children plus Lewis. They moved after they found out that Andre escaped. We helped them get into a more secure home. Jacob is always worried about you.
Aubrey
I want to see him and thank him for all he did for me. Can you give him my number?
Grace
I take her card and put it in my phone case. I hear someone call grandma and I excuse myself to go find out who wants what. I love my grandchildren very much. Christian gives her Welch and Taylor's number to help her with hiring good security team.  Christian, Anastasia and I excuse ourselves and go see what the children want.
Anastasia
Wow that's very odd, what's even more odd is that the paparazzi haven't spotted her and showed photos of her and thinking it was me. Christian says he has no idea how she has kept under the radar so far. Kate hasn't spotted her, other wise she would be front page news.
Christian
I hug my little waddler, she is having our last baby. Eight children is enough for both of us. I had a vasectomy after we got the news. She plans to have her tubes tied as well. Mom laughs about the fact I have always been an overachiever and in the kid department we have definitely did that. We might like to help all the orphans, but rather than take them in we sponsor people who want to adopt and don't have the money for legal fees to do it. I give money to a fund mom has set up for that purpose.
Anastasia
The children are all playing and Jessica is sitting with her friends at the picnic table. It looks like she handled whatever crisis her siblings had. Jessica is in college now and her, Elliott and Christian still join Ryan for the defensive driving course. I went once and crashed the car, so I had to stop, Christian had to replace the very expensive car. He wasn't happy with me, I broke my arm in that wreck.
Jessica
I have to tell mom and dad about seeing Jacob at college. His name is changed, he was adopted we spoke very little, but my friend has a thing for him and learned about him from a mutual friend he had dated.