A Wicked Witch

Grace
Kate is definitely trying to make herself the victim in this divorce. She is using the media to her benefit. We won't stoop to her level, we are saving the evidence for the divorce. Carrick and I told Elliott to empty and close all their joint accounts before she went into a tirade to speak to Anastasia. We had it timed out so that Kate was being photographed by our detective. Ray told us to check for accounts hidden in Kates name as well. We did and she was building a nice nest egg. Elliott had been working his ass off and she was taking a lot of his money from him. Carrick couldn't be involved in what I had planned. I was given a number to call and a post office box to send information on the accounts and we had it all emptied and closed out and put into a trust fund that only I could access. Steal from my son is one thing, but cheat and take away his chance for children with you and all hell will rain down on you. After everything she has said in the media I don't feel a bit guilty about anything. I am a mama bear protecting her cub. I am inviting a friend of ours who wants to bury Kate in the media, but reporting the complete truth as told in the divorce hearing. Kate made a huge mistake in choosing to air the dirty laundry according to her side. Anastasia was named in her statements as a jealous lying adulterer. She implied that Elliott was having an affair with Anastasia. We all laughed as Carrick started a lawsuit for defamation of character. Slander will deplete any funds she might have from her trust funds. She tried to say that Ray stole her money and closed her accounts. All this made the headlines. Donna Andrews can't wait to call Kate out on all her lies. She has no proof of anything and being the heiress of Kavanagh Media you would think she wouldn't use her parents newspaper to print lies. Ray has started his law suit using her own cousin to sue her. Tim hates Kate for a lot of reasons. She invited Jacob and the others just to cause trouble. Granted she had no idea it would end up so badly. Carrick has told Eamon he won't let go of the fact he allowed his daughter to print all the lies he did. Carrick and Tim are working together on this and the divorce. Kate has moved back in with mama and papa.
Elliott
Mom and dad called me and asked me to come over and leave Kate at home. They fed me first saying after they spoke to me I would lose my appetite. I sat down and mom told me that she had all our spouses investigated before and after we got married. Only two of them turned out to be who they portrayed themselves to be. Kate was not who she portrayed herself to be. They told me to look at her medical records right after she met him. He looked up and he asked if it was possible she reversed it? Mom told him she was overheard by Anastasia while telling someone on the phone about never wanting kids and made sure of it by having her tubes tied. Mom said when Mia had her babies that she suddenly remembered it and she saw the angry look at Kate and the sad look at me as I was talking about having children soon.
Carrick
We have photos of her cheating on you not long after you two married. I lean over and show him the photos and the reports of time date and location, we left out the names of the men though, we don't want him to go after them. Because of Kates actions. I mean they didn't rape her after all. He listened to us and we helped him empty and close out all his accounts. Christian had a team go over and pack all of Kates things and change all the codes and locks for Elliott. Elliott made a call and asked Kate about the tubal ligation and was it true?
Elliott
I couldn't get a straight answer from Kate, so I knew it was true. I hang up and we go and change everything we can. My will, insurance and all accounts especially charge cards. Store accounts and she is no longer welcome at places my family owns. Christian owns some very high end restaurants and he blackballed her at my suggestion. Mom and dad told me she would definitely attack me and our family in the media. They have a plan set in motion if she does. Mom has an idea and I trust her and dad to do what's best for me in this situation. Christian calls me and we meet to have supper and he hands me the keys and new codes. Apparently he had all of Kates things delivered to her job. Mom gave him an envelope with photos of her latest affair in an envelope.
Christian
Anastasia has a visitor right now, guess who it is.
Elliott
Kate?
Christian
Yes, she has Ryan with her and is handling quite well from what I can see.
Elliott
Can we watch it together?
Christian
I turn the phone around and we both hear everything and Elliott sees exactly what he has missed. He had never noticed that Kate hadn't been anywhere near any kid or baby. We watch as Anastasia lets Kate have it. She finally tells Kate that she might want to rent a hotel room, because Elliott is having her packed and all the clocks and codes were being changed.
Elliott
Anastasia is very protective of her family even with her memory loss she knew Kate was a bad person. So what do I do now?
Christian
You get divorced from her and we go to the race track and have fun. Anastasia said to tell you to come play with the children any time you want, they all miss you. Then you move on without her nagging. We hire you a COO and build the company even bigger. I have a proposal for you and it requires us to work less hours and make more money. Come by GEH in the morning and meet with me, Ray, dad, Tim, Taylor and Barney. I thought of this when we found out about Kate. It was mom and Anastasias idea and it is a good one.