And Baby Makes Five

Jessica
I was allowed to name my baby sister. She is very tiny like her mother according to the caseworker. She had to stay longer than normal at the hospital. She had to be monitored, because someone heard something when they checked her heart and lungs. That was treated by medicine and it cleared up. I named her Julia Theresa Grey. I felt my real mom deserved to be remembered in some way. Julie Theresa Brown would never see her daughter except from heaven. Dad tells me how kind and nice my mom was and she was ran down by Elena Lincoln. They were able to save me, but not her. Grace told me how she threw Elena out of there home because she was cruel to my mother. I am glad mom had the Greys after hearing about her life. Even though dad didn't marry her, he was going to put his name on my birth certificate. No DNA test was ever done there's no doubt I am his child. I have started making time for my new siblings. We have new staff and some can't keep their eyes off dad and mom. Gail has told me to tell her if they try to cross the line. They aren't allowed in mom and dads room ever. I caught Stella lurking around their bedroom door when she thought no one was around. I called security and told them I heard a noise in the hallway. They came immediately and found her trying to open my parents door. She was fired immediately. Gail had a long chat with the staff and they stopped ogling my parents after that and they don't go near my folks room. We learned how well security responds and staff learned Gail can fire them easily without blinking. They replaced her the next day with an older nanny. Ginger Davis. Now that's a nanny, she reminds me of Mrs Doubtfire. Gail loves her ideas on child rearing. We finally are in a routine and mom and dad are going back to work. They won't be working weekends unless it is an emergency. It's all about family time. I have time for my friends as well. Except one friend Jacob Rogers, dad  doesn't trust him alone with me. He is right about that, I have heard rumors and it wasn't good. He has his drivers license and has broken a few hearts. Mine is not one he is going to get a chance to break. Jacob has no idea who the Greys are at all. He just knows I have a bodyguard, well two one is female and the other is male. My female one assures my safety in the bathrooms. It was Taylor's idea. Jacob hasn't been to our home yet. Grace says she knows his family and he might say he doesn't know who the Grey family is, but he's lying. She is never wrong about most things. I can't stand being lied to and friends of mine have told me he is after one thing from a girl. Mom tells me that I am far too young to think about sex with anyone. She reminds me that even though Julia is a good baby, she still needs a lot of care and sex gets you a baby. I agree. I decide to put my attentions into getting good grades and study my drivers manual. Mom and dad are buying me a car for my sixteenth birthday. I still have to have bodyguards at all times. I wasn't aware of the kidnap threats against me until I was at the mall and my male CPO couldn't follow me into the ladies room. Mom and dad thank God trained me in self defense. Luckily my CPO heard me taking one of the guys down and he took the other kidnapper down, both are in prison now. I watch out for my siblings when we are all on an outing. We have plans to fly to Aspen on spring break. Dad has allowed me to bring two guests. Sasha Ford and Deidre Saunders are coming with us. All the family are going with Gail and nannies as well. One manny is coming. The whole Grey family are joining us. Dad bought the houses around his original home so we can have a family reunion of sorts. Great grandparents are staying with the grandparents. Ray is bringing his latest girlfriend. It must be serious if he is introducing her to us. Grandpa Ray is a hoot, he also is a mysterious man. He has friends that helped him set up our fake deaths in Vegas. Talk about being a puppet master, don't ever try to hurt his family or even discuss it. He will find out. Dad hired his friend Arthur Welch, he offered him a lot of money and a place to live. His kids were still in school and they moved over the summer. I was hidden at his home with mom and dad. We were flew back with Ray and hidden by other friends of Ray's. I don't know everything, but I do know they made sure Elena Lincoln paid for my moms death. But someone made sure Carla and Elena paid for something they did with their lives. I guess Stephen Morton and Bob Adams are paying for different crimes in a different way according to dad and mom. I have no need to really know what that meant.
Christian
We finally land and we carry the children down the steps of the jet. The mannies and Nannies have been given their schedules and Jessica is ready to escape with her friends to the slopes. I hand her some cash and tell her to keep her phone on and stay with security. I give them orders to be back by supper time.
Anastasia
Be careful and stop if you get tired and come home. I want you to visit with your great grandparents while we are here.
Jessica
Okay dad and okay mom can we go now? I grab my suitcase with my ski attire and my friends follow suit. We are put inside the minivan with Elliott, Kate, Mia and Timothy. I look at the engagement ring on Mias finger, when did that happen? I ask her and she informs she hasn't told her mom and dad yet.
Grace
We all head to Christians home first and relax as he tells us about the sleeping arrangements. Kate, Elliott, Mia and Timothy are in the house in the left of this one and we are on the right with mom and dad. I request they let Jessica and her friends stay with us.
Anastasia
Really you want three 15 year olds staying with you? Hey feel free to ask them. I guess it won't hurt if they get a bit of time with Jessica. Christian
Her CPOs stay with her at all times.
Grace
Of course dear.
Carrick
Did you invite anyone else Christian?
Christian
No one else was invited. I walk to the front door and three teenage boys climb out of a car. Mom looks out and says that is Jacob Rogers.
Jacob Rogers? Why is he here and why are the three of them carrying luggage? Taylor?
Taylor
Crap, not one, but three little horn dogs carrying luggage. I tell them they need to leave and now.
Jacob Rogers
I was invited along with my friends. Sherman Andrews and Freddie Kavanagh and I were invited. Ask Timothy he invited us.
Christian
Call Mia and ask her to put Timothy on the phone now. Jacob he has no right to invite people to my homes at all. He took liberties he doesn't have. Where are your parents? Do they know where you three are and who you are with? Or did you just take off. Taylor get the phone numbers and call their parents now. The baby cries and is hungry so Anastasia fixes her a bottle. Her and the nannies go fix food for the children and Taylor gets the parents on the phone. Apparently Timothy slipped and told Freddie he was coming here with Mia and he begged him to bring him with him. Then Freddie told his friends and so on and so forth it ends in three horny teenage boys end up here. The parents were thrilled for the two week respite.