E And E

Elliott
I buy two child car seats to put in my SUV, I am picking up Eve and her boys Daniel and Thomas. I arrive early and knock on the door. I hear don't you dare open that door, you wait for me young man. She opens the door with two boys hanging into her legs. She grabs her coat and then puts their on them. I see a bag on her arm and she notices me looking at it.
Eve
Oh I have learned to take emergency supplies when the boys go out to dinner with me. They are still learning table manners. They look about three or four years old. So where have you decide to take us?
Elliott
A kids place that serve more than just pizza. I asked Anastasia if there were any nice ones. Barney's is the one she recommended. It has adult food and healthy food for kids and games for them to play.you know Barney at GEH he owns it. He said it is a far better place for kids than all the other places. The games are set up to teach kids things.
Eve
I know all about it and I agree it's a great place, let's go. We get to his SUV and I forgot he is single with no kids and start to unlock my car to get the child seats.
Elliott
I have seats for them in there already. We put the boys into the seats and they love them. They have a steering wheel they can use or move off to the side. They both smile at us as we get them safely seated. I open Eves door and make sure she is safely inside as well. I hope this goes well. I hope Anastasia was right about us being alike.
Eve
I have to say he is so much better looking close up. I hope Daniel and Thomas behave tonight. They have chased a lot of dates away. I hope they don't scare Elliott away. We arrive and the boys have asked Elliott every question imaginable. We have laughed at a few of their questions. They know his nieces and nephews because of GEH daycare. Plus they have been invited to party's at the Grey's. Anastasia tried to set me up with Elliott when she and I met, but she had me apply for head of HR after hearing my story. I have to say he is great with Daniel and Thomas. I think fate has finally stepped in to give me hope that there are good men who are out there and Elliott is one of them. The boys are watching him eat and are emulating him. Not a spot of food and they used their napkins. I was truly amazed. I fell in love with him when he spent time showing them the tricks of the games and said he helped build the place so he got all the inside scoop on how to win the games.
Elliott
I asked Daniel and Thomas if it would okay if I asked their mom on another date. I also asked if I could hug them goodnight. I was then told to hug and give their mommy a kiss on her lips. We both laughed and did as told. It was a good hug and kiss. We made arrangements for another date.
Eve
I am so glad I agreed to go out with this incredible man. I admit I resisted until I met him finally and his charming ways put me at ease. He just had a way of putting people at ease around him. I had heard fellow co workers talk about him and they wished he could get over his failed marriage. Apparently Kate Kavanagh lied about wanting children and married him knowing he wanted them and several of them. Christian and Anastasia have 7 or 8 children. I lost count.
Elliott
I invite Eve and the boys aboard the Grace for a family outing on the weekend. It is going to be fun.
Eve
Elliott picks up and has those life vest for the boys and us to wear. I at first think we will be the only ones to wear them, but apparently everyone on the boat has to wear them Christian insists. I had no idea he was this protective of his family. Anastasia mentioned he is like this with them and his workers. Taylor, Gail and their children were on board as well. This was the Grace three it was built to carry a large party. The other two aren't. All are moored in Seattle. One at their house on the sound. Except for a few conversations with Jessica's boyfriend the day went very well. I noticed a dark figure standing on the dock as we left. Suddenly four people grab them. Christian gets a phone call and he goes to talk to Taylor.
Camille
I can't see where they went to so I come out further on the dock. I am grabbed and cuffed and my hood is pulled off along with my face mask. I see red and blue lights heading towards us. I am placed under arrest for stalking and sending death threats and they now have my car. So they have proof of my trying to kill James now. I hadn't even noticed those men following us. I saw her regulars and then the new ones. I was too busy watching the ones I knew and failed to notice the ones that I failed to see.
James
Mr Grey told me Camille was the one who tried to kill me and was stealing Jessica as well. She was also behind the written death threats. My attorney now has a better case against the Seattle Police as does Jessica. We plan to sue them and now we will win a monetary settlement since they failed to protect and serve us. Jessica's father had filed a police report about his daughter being stalked prior to her finding out about it.