"But he isn't." he says, lifting her hand and kissing it. "It's Ethan, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Besides, if something were to happen where he hurt her, I'm sure he knows he would have to answer to you." he laughed "Just let them be, they're not hurting anyone, and I can see he cares about her a lot. On Thanksgiving, when I went to go find her, we had a nice talk. She confessed she was very much in love with him. So, as much as you may not agree, I suggest we stay out of the way, let them sort out their feelings for each other, and see where it leads."

"I'll let them be. The night my mom and I talked, and she finally admitted to me about the two of them, I could see then, how much she loves him. As for Ethan, I will kick his ass if he does hurt her, but I do agree with you, I don't see him ever hurting her." She was at the point where she was feeling no pain, jumped off the barstool, and pulled him over to the dance floor.

As they danced, he held her tightly against him, and couldn't stop staring into her eyes, his love for her was so deep, that he didn't want to let her go of her when the song was finished. She rested her head against his chest, and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment of being in his arms. While holding her, he thought back to his talk with Ethan, and wondered if Ethan was right. Had he met Sadie, and Harlow at the same time, would he have chosen Sadie instead of Harlow? He loved Harlow a lot, and still missed her, but wondered if his love for Sadie was stronger, than his love for Harlow. Tilting her chin up, he gave her a long, loving, passionate kiss "I love you, Sadie."

After sharing a kiss on the dance floor, he knew Sadie had enough to drink, and walked her back to the room. The moment he opened the door, she jumped into his arms, and begin devouring his neck. Her hands quickly slid up the back of his neck, and up through his hair, moving her lips up to his lips, and forcefully thrusting her tongue into his mouth, like a wild cat.

"Fottimi Antonio." she moaned, as he pressed her up against the wall. He loved she learned his language, and thought it was hot, and sexy whenever she spoke Italian to him. His cock grew even harder, after hearing her speak Italian, and asking him to fuck her.

With her in his arms, he found a way to get his pants down, and lowered her to slide her panties to the side, wanting to thrust his cock inside her, and smiled when he felt a wet pussy waiting for him, with no panties to mess with.

His lips hungrily, and demandingly met with hers, while thrusting in his cock, holding onto the back of her head, while he thrusted fast, and hard, and wanting to help keep her head from banging against the wall. He carried her over to the bed, knocking things over along the way, and laid her down. Kicking his pants off, he climbed over her, grabbed her legs, and placed them up over his shoulders, and thrusted himself deeply inside her, hitting the back of her wall. Causing her to loudly gasp, after he thrusted all of him inside her.

This was the position she enjoyed the most, it was a position to where she could feel his entire shaft inside her, and loved how his cock could hit every magical spot inside her, it always had her screaming, and squirming with excitement. The faster his thrusts became, her moaning, and screaming became louder.

She reached her arms back, and grabbed a hold of the headboard. Her eyes rolled back, and felt her orgasm was about to hit, any second. Seeing she was ready to orgasm, got him excited, and lowered his lips to hers, kissing her with urgency. He pushed himself up, and thrusted while grunting, until they released together.

After lowering her legs, he lowered himself onto her, and laid there for a while, looking at her, as he ran his fingers through her hair, admiring her beauty. Loving the fact, they're still married, and how strong their love was for each other. He felt it was just as strong as it was, to when they first got together, and how it felt like they were still newlyweds. He rolled over to his back, bringing her with, and having her lay on top of him. She smiled, and stared deeply into his eyes, as he tightly held onto her.