Our Secret <ChanHun>

Start from the beginning

Sehun stood up walking over, he swallowed the lump in his throat as he stood there. Chanyeol pulled him into his lap causing Sehun's eyes to go wide.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Sehun blushed

"Showing you the real fun, Sehun I've had my eye on you since I met you. I understand I'm 35 but I think we can look past that for a little while." Chanyeol explained

Sehun didn't say anything, instead, he leaned forward connecting their lips. His cheeks were bright red as their lips moved in harmony.

"Ch-Chanyeol show me"

"Gladly" Chanyeol smirked pulling Sehun's shirt off

Sehun felt shy under Chanyeol's gaze, the taller leaning down to kiss and nip at the exposed skin. He was nervous, this was his first time and he couldn't believe he was about to do it in an office. Sehun's butt hit the desk and Chanyeol pushed himself against the smaller. Sehun let out a small whine at the friction immediately smacking a hand over his mouth. Chanyeol smirked moving his hips against Sehun's earning more whines. He was enjoying it. Chanyeol pulled down Sehun's jeans causing Sehun to try to shut his legs out of embarrassment only for Chanyeol to step right in between them.

"Don't be so shy, we're going to be getting very close," Chanyeol smirked unbuttoning his dress pants

"Ch-Chanyeol I'm scared," Sehun admitted as Chanyeol let his pants drop

"Dont be, just lay back on the desk and relax okay?" Chanyeol spoke softly holding Sehun by the waist

Sehun laid back on the desk feeling Chanyeol pull him closer. Sehun gripped the side of the desk feeling Chanyeol's finger push past the ring of muscle. The feeling was new and a bit uncomfortable but Sehun knew it'd feel better. Chanyeol leaned down his lips locking with Sehun's, their lips moving in unison as Chanyeol added a second. Sehun let out a whimper, the sound being muffled by Chanyeol's lips as he curled his fingers.

"A-Ah Chanyeol" Sehun moaned softly

Sehun's back arched off the desk as Chanyeol added a third finger.

"Baby, are you ready?" Chanyeol whispered lightly kissing behind Sehun's ear

"P-Please~"

Chanyeol spread Sehun's legs even wider pulling him down the desk. Chanyeol slowly pushed into Sehun, tears streaming down the smaller's face as he gripped the desk tighter.

"I-It hurts" Sehun cried

"I know baby, I know," Chanyeol spoke softly holding Sehun by the hips

Chanyeol stayed in place waiting for Sehun to adjust.

"G-Go" Sehun whimpered

"Are you sure?"

Sehun nodded as Chanyeol began to move. Sehun reached up gripping Chanyeol's arm as the taller's hips moved quickly. Chanyeol leaned down for a wet open-mouthed kiss trying to silence Sehun's cries of pain. The boy would feel pleasure soon enough.

"O-Oh god" Sehun let out a cry of pleasure as Chanyeol's thrusts began to get faster.

Chanyeol smirked thrusting harshly into Sehun, the papers, and cup of pencils getting thrown off the desk as Sehun's arm swung up to grip the edge. Chanyeol felt himself getting close, looking down to Sehun's face. His lips parted and hair sticking to his forehead as he let out moan after moan.

"Do you like that?" Chanyeol growled

"J-Just like that! Please, Chanyeol!" Sehun cried out

Sehun cried out his back arching up off the desk as he came. Chanyeol groaned his head falling on Sehun's shoulder as he came soon after. They stayed in that position panting heavily before Chanyeol began to clean up.

"I've got guests coming soon," Chanyeol spoke as Sehun pulled his shirt on

"Y-Your shirt." Sehun blushed pointing at the now messed up button up Half of the buttons were on the floor

"I'll call my assistant to go buy me a new one quickly," Chanyeol spoke picking up the phone

Sehun wiped the desk clean as Chanyeol spoke into the phone.

"I-I'm gonna head home," Sehun spoke softly

Chanyeol walked over pressing a kiss on Sehun's lips giving him a soft smile.

"Tomorrow night my apartment?" Chanyeol smiled

"Can I spend the night?"

"Mhm" Chanyeol nodded a wide smile on his face

Sehun smiled happily at Chanyeol before limping out of the office. Today was possibly the best day ever.

I really hope you enjoyed it🖤 I actually kinda like this one OwO