Captured

Tim's P.O.V

We were captured brought inside a maze-like building. It was like the more I ran the more useless and stupid I felt.

"Little Bird?" Jokers voice came knocking over the intercom, "Little Bird, are you there?"

"Cut it with the pet names, bitch," I growled, becoming frustrated real fast, too soon, "Where the hell am I?"

"Do you talk to Batman with that mouth?" he brushed over my question. I mean of course he did; he is the Joker after all. He's just stalling and waiting to do something.

I continue to walk down a seemingly endless hallway with no way out. For a minute, I stopped; I just stand there and look around, for something, anything.

Then I noticed a camera on the side of the wall, little red light flashing. He was watching me; I'm no different from one of those animals on Animal Planet when in the hands of this maniac.

I keep walking forward until I come to an opening, a large circular room with high ceilings. Out of nowhere, Joker dropped from the ceiling, the only thing keeping him from becoming a disfigured pancake on the ground is a rope tied around his ankle. He wore my glider that I had now realized was missing. What else had he taken from me?

My first instinct was to punch him, but before I could, he was being pulled back up. "You know I always wondered why you wore these showgirl wings," he laughed, "but now I know why." He lowered down so I was face to face with him, "It makes you feel higher than everyone else; getting to fly above all those below you."

"I'm about a second away from breaking your nose." I threatened as I glared at his face. He was different; his grin more wicked, his eyes more, frightening, and not to forget the strings that were the only thing keeping his skin attached to his face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, " he clicked his tongue, "Hoddie's life depends on it."

'Hoddie'? I thought about it for a second. Jason.

"Struck a nerve didn't I?" he chuckled lowly.

"What do you want?" I yelled at his face. The smirk on his face grew.

"That's actually a funny question." he disappeared back to the ceiling before dropping back down but behind me. "You are his weakness."

"Weakness?" I questioned, "whos weakness?"

"You're the detective, Red, figure it out." I thought about it and the more I thought about it the more I realized he was talking about Batman. How could I not see it before? He wanted to break us, 'Batman's weaknesses', to get to Batman. Smart, I'll admit. Now I just have to see how to play my cards.

"Now you get it, " he commented.

"Screw you," I snarled at him. His face seemed to scrunch together as if debating something.

"That's no way to talk to the man who knows your secret."

"What secret?" I questioned. A strange bit of anxiety rising within me.

"Why your name, of course." My heart dropped to my stomach; there was no way he knew my name.

"'No way' you're thinking,'" He goes back up and drops down behind me for a second time. There's no way he knows my identity; he's lying.

"'There's no way; He's lying'" He smirks when I turn around, "Ain't that right, Red?" I glare at him as he rambles on.

"Well, I think I've had enough of you for now." Just as he said that I turned around only to see the doorway to the room was blocked and green gas started to out from seemingly nowhere.  My eyes widened in fear and when I looked back in the direction of Joker, he was gone. "Well kid, see you in a few hours! Have a nice nap!"

I took the first wif of the gas and began to cough. My body was beginning to shut down and I could no longer support it, so I crumbled down to the floor like a paper in a flame. Next was the spots in my vision and the ache in my head. Then finally my eyelids began to close and I was taken into darkness.

~~~~~~~~

🎁🎄HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE🎄🎁

I hope all of you have had a good holiday and have been safe! I love all of you and am so grateful for you all!!❤️❤️

Thank you so much everyone have a great day!!

-Nightingale💙