Death

(Ps to all of the people who
looked at this chapter's
title and thought somebody
was going to die

No one dies!)

Now on with the story...

Your P.O.V

~Flashback~

A man with blue eyes and raven black hair, is driving a car with me in the passenger seat.

Out of know where, he says, "Dick."

I was utterly confused. Why would he just say the word "Dick"?

He explains to me that he prefers to be called "Dick". The man rants on about how he has a younger brother and that's when I realize...

This it Tim's older and adopted brother...

This is Dick Grayson...

I remember the car ride, the first day we met. The time we had a food fight. Those few months of school that was hell and the day my life changed.

Riddler kidnapped me shortly after I realized Dick and Tim were vigilantes. He tortured me for days until the two heroes found me.

That was the day everything changed.

That was the day I sacrificed my life to save Tim's.

That... Was the day I died.

The Riddler pointed the gun down at Tim, but before he could pull the trigger, I redirected the gun and it shot me...

BANG

My eyes shot open, looking at the white wall in front of me. My breathing was still hard to control and I felt as if I was about to go into a panic attack.

"Finally you're awake!" I turned my head slightly to the side, seeing a yellow shoulder. That shoulder belonged to the super energetic speedster on the team. Bart Allen, but on the field, we call him Kid Flash.

I was beginning to relax a bit, now realizing my hands were cuffed behind me in a strong type of metal. I struggled against them, hoping that I can some how slip my wrist out, but I had no success.

"Where are we?" I asked, hoping someone had some answers.

"No idea," I heard Bunker announce his presence, "but I do believe it has something to do with N.O.W.H.E.R.E."

I sighed, I just couldn't believe I didn't see this coming earlier, "Who else is here?"

"Me." I heard Kon speak. I turned my head next to me, seeing Kon.

"Do you guys have any idea of a way we can get out?" I asked.

"I'm a speedster," I heard Bart exclaim, "not a magician." I rolled my eyes and began struggling against the thick metal around my wrist once again.

"It's no use," Kon denied, "we've already tried."

I threw my head back in frustration, 'How could I let things get so it of hand?'

"Have you guys tried your powers?" I looked around me, trying to find something to get us out of the handcuffs.

"There's a power dampener somewhere in the room," Miguel explained, "our powers are useless."

We had all seemed to be cuffed together in a square (You were next to Kon and Bart, while Miguel sat opposite of you, facing the other direction)  and I was sure that the cuffs were bolted or chained down the the floor. Not even N.O.W.H.E.R.E would be that stupid in letting us get a tad bit of freedom.