A Pile Of Bricks

Your P.O.V

I felt the bullet pierce my stomach, sending a unbelievable pain throughout my body.

My father took a few steps back from me as I looked down at my injury. I slowly touched it with my hand which was still shaking in fear.

Once I removed my hand, a layer of blood covered it. My eyes widened.

A quick sense of dizziness hit me like a pile of bricks. I lost my balance and fell to the ground.

My dad froze in shock then took off running towards the exit. Nightwing quickly followed.

Tim was at my side in seconds, telling me things like, 'Everything is going to be okay,' and 'Don't worry just focus on me,' but I couldn't. It was right than and there I knew I was going to die.

Tim placed me down on his lap and attempted to stop the bleeding by putting his gloved hand over my wound, "You'll be fine just stay awake." he cooled looking at my wound.

I sighed as it got more harder to breath and placed my hand on his cheek making him look at me. You can see that he was terrified threw his mask.

"I know I'm going to die." I admitted.

"No your not," Tim shook his head, "don't think like that."

"You don't have to lie to me, I know I am." I stated.

He squeezed his eyes shut and looked away. I slowly peeled the mask off his face which revealed his wonderful blue eyes. I smiled at him, but it only seemed to make his frown deeper. A single tear ran down his face.

I wiped the tear and he once again faced me, "Don't worry, Tim," I reassured, "everything will be alright."

He shook his head, "(Y/n) if you die nothing will be alright."

"Tim," I started, "your strong. You always will be. That's what I love about you. Your bravery will make you a great leader someday. I just won't be able to see that day." I frowned.

I began to see black spots cloud my vision. It was as if Tim noticed me losing consciousness because he shook me a little to help me stay awake, "Come on (Y/n) just stay awake." Tim spoke.

A tear ran down my face, "Tim..." my voice spoke shakily.

"Yes?" Tim croaked, barley able to speak.

"Can you make me a promise?" I questioned. He nodded as I continued, "Riddler lied to me for years. Making me think I was his daughter, but I'm not. I just found that out today, so please look for my real parents and tell then what has happened to me. Please?"

He squeezed his eyes shut again as another tear ran down his face, "But... (Y/n)--"

"Tim, just promise me that you will." I broke in.

He sighed, "I promise."

I smiled at him, "Thank you, Tim" he nodded at me then reached for my hand and held onto it tightly.

I coughed up a bit of blood and began breathing heavily, "Tim? One more thing."

He looked at me as if telling me to go on, "Tim...," the black spots got bigger and bigger, 'This is it, this is when I finally die,'  "Tim... I," I couldn't find my voice anymore nor could I breath, "I-i lo--"

And that's when I couldn't feel anything anymore and I knew I was dead.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I know you all are probably going to kill me right now, but I'm really sorry for such a sad chapter/ending.