The Message : Part 1

Tim's P.O.V

I fidgeted with my suit, trying to see if there was at least a bit of tech not fried, but ever since they had me relocated to a new facility, I haven't been able to get any tech working due to a meta that's able to control technology.

I've been trying to contact the Titans for about a week now and with all the people breathing down my neck, I don't think I'll ever be able too. I let out a sigh, but it came off more as a wheeze.

They now keep me in a isolated bulletproof, glass cell that can only be opened from a circuit box on the door. Now I'm considering all the options I have before they decide to kill me.

I leaned against the wall of the cell, too exhausted to even keep myself sitting in an upright position. Suddenly, one of the metahuman guards shot through the door.

"How did you do it?!" He shouted at me.

I gave him a confused look, what was he talking about. I tried to speak, but went into a coughing fit, a bit of blood filling my mouth. I spat out the blood before looking back up at the guard, "What did I do?"

"You contacted them, how?!" He extended his arm outward, pointing it in my direction. The palm of his hand began to glow, "Tell me, before I fry you!"

Another meta barged into the room. "What the hell are you doing?!" She screamed at the other.

"I'm getting the information we need!" His hand began to charge with more energy, "How did they find you?!"

That's when it happened. Connor and
(Y/n) burst through the door, knocking out the two metas. Both of their heads searched the room frantically until their eyes landed on me. (Y/n) gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. Conner quickly scanned the cell, looking for a weak point.

"The circuit box," I croaked our before Kon punched the box. A few sparks flew, but nonetheless, the door opened.

Kon walked over to me and wrapped one of my arms over his shoulders and helped me stand. I gritted my teeth to keep any sounds from escaping my mouth.

Once we were finally get out from the door, Connor set me on the ground; (Y/n) quickly running to my side.

"Oh my gosh, Ti—Red," she sat down next to me, her hands cupping my face, "I-I'm so sorry."

"Hey, don't apologize," I placed my hands over hers, "I'm fine." She took a deep breath before hugging me. I winced, but sucked up the pain and returned the hug.

"Sorry to break up the reunion," Connor interrupted, "but we need to get out of here."

(Y/n) slowly helped me to my feet, as Kon lead the way out of the building.

~~~~~

I sat on one of the couches with (Y/n) by my side, as she started to stitch up a cut on my shoulder.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain as (Y/n) poked the wound, "That hurt!"

"Don't blame me," she raised her hands in defence, "I'm not the one who had the bright idea of staying in captivity!" I stuck out my bottom lip, pouting as she finished up the stitches.

"I'm just glad you're alive," Miguel admitted leaning back on a recliner.

I raised an eyebrow, "Thank you?"
(Y/n) began wrapping my wound with a bandage then moved to another wound by my ribs.

"So, Red," Cassie spoke up, making me look her way, "how were you able to contact us anyway?"

I looked over at Cassie, "Contact you? I-- wait, what?" (Y/n) helped me sit in a better position after she finished.

"Yeah, you know how you said you'll give a signal," Cassie explained, "we got a signal."

I raised my hand up to my chin and began to think out loud, "My suit's wiring had been shut down by one of the metas with cyber abilities," I looked up at my team, a little stunned upon hearing the news, "I didn't send a message."

Bart, at lightning speed, came and sat upon the arm rest of the couch (Y/n) and I had been on, "Looks like The Boy Wonder has a secret admirer that's begging for attention," Bart winked, "someone has been stalking you."

Everybody in the room either sighed or snickered. (Y/n) then turned towards me, than asked the million dollar question we were all wondering, "So if you do have a stalker, who are they and how did they know we were looking for you?"

"That's just another mystery to solve."

{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}

I AM SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS

I'm still trying to settle down with everything and more problems just keep popping up. I'm giving all the time I got into these books, but it's beginning to get harder and harder.

But I promise I will update whenever I can, just give me time. And thank you all for everything. You have no idea how happy I get when I come home and see all the notifications.  It really makes my day.

Remember if you have any questions, or even if you just want to talk, just message me.

~Nightingale💙