An Everyday Thing

hey guys I'm back with the new book!!
This is the second part to the Jason Todd one I was writing, but don't worry I'll go finish that one another time😉

Just remember this takes place after the Arkham Knight story line.

I want to try to write from a new point of view for this story so....

Yeah.....

Here's the story

""""""""""

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

You know being the daughter of one of the most feared Gotham criminals is not always desirable. I mean why would it be desirable?

Yeah of course I will never live normal. I mean of course not. Like come on I'm the daughter of a Criminal.

Now I bet you are wondering who's my dad. Here let me tell you a 'riddle', 'He is a mystery, hard to solve, but not impossible, and practically is a riddle?'

I'm pretty sure you guessed by now... The Riddler and as you can tell I'm not great with riddles like he is.

Okay well I don't really consider him a 'dad'. He's an asshole. I'm not saying that to be mean, I mean he's literally a asshole.

Not only did he try to get on Batman's nerves, but when he failed he took it out on me. He didn't just hit me, but he tortured me mentally and physically, and still does even though Batman's gone.

I've been nearly beaten to death.

Even though I know how to fight, I know I can't hit back because i'll have a punishment if I do so.

It's just not fair.

To make matters worse, like I was saying earlier Batman died a few months ago, so Gotham city has been in chaos. A new guy called the Red Hood showed up and has pissed off my "dad" pretty bad, so we moved to Blüdhaven, making new deals and new enemies

"""""""""""

It's been one of those nights. You know the boring ones when my so called 'dad' is out of the warehouse we've been staying in, leaving me alone with a very small amount of his men.

Limited security.

Great.

I'm not at full health right now to be helping the stupid ass guards out if an intruder comes in. I'm just going to go lay down on the little mattress I have. I haven't eaten in days now and feel really weak, but it's not like my dad nor the people around me care. As it is they still have me work out and train everyday.

The scars that litter my body tell my past. Their like the pages of my life, but instead of being written they've been cut and left to become scars.

It was a struggle for me to change into different cloths, but I know I had to or i'll fall asleep feeling like crap. I changed into a pullover sweater and some joggers.

As I go to lay down, I can feel my body screaming in protest, with every step I take. The bruises and scratches my father gave me has left me a painful mess.

I lay down, ready for a nap as I try to recall all the events that took place today to try to put me to sleep easier. I remember the ass whooping I got and the rowdy training, but soon enough, I am taken into a peaceful dark sleep.

"""""""""

Commotion.

The first thing I hear when I wake up. It sounds like men grunting and sounds of weapons going off. I try my best to stand up, but I immediately fall back down onto the mattress.

I try once again and this time succeed and began making my way to the door. I walk slowly up to the door that leads to where I here the noises coming from.

I start to feel lightheaded as my legs began to feel weak. It feels as if I'll fall an second, but I keep on going.

I was about to reach the door, when a boy around my age stormed in. He wore a mask, covering his eyes and had messy black hair.

Just then my legs gave out on me and I fell. I was waiting for the impact when I hit the floor, but it never came. Then I noticed he caught me.

My head began to spin making everything blurry because of the lack of sleep, food, and water I've been getting lately. He then shouted something, "Nightwing! There's one civilian over here!"

Oh so some of my dad's enemies are trying to rescue me. Great.

I then saw him stare at me, but I couldn't really see him to well due to my vision becoming blurry, "You'll be alright." he cooled, "Nightwing get your ass over here!" he shouted

I didn't understand what 'Nightwing' shouted back. Sadly I wanted to hear what he had said, but my head was pounding so much that I couldn't stay awake anymore.

My eyes began to drift close as I thought to myself for a quick second...

'Did a just get saved?'

""""""""""

I finally found the time to finish the first new chapter. And also my lovely readers I just want to clarify that this story is connected to the other one(Jason Todd : Flaws). I have just decided to call Tim's sister (r/n) (random name). And if you haven't read my other book I highly recommend you to, just so you get what's going on.

Until next time...