I Won't

Your P.O.V

I creep up behind a guard, wrapping one of my arms around his neck and the other one over his mouth.

He began to gasp and fighting for air, but I kept a strong grip on him. The guard's body began to go limp, and soon enough, he stopped resisting.

Once I was positive he that he has knocked out, I let go, allowing his body to slip to the floor, "Took you long enough." a familiar speedster's voice whispered from behind me.

I quickly turned around, noticing Bart and Miguel walking up to me, "You feeling okay?" Miguel questioned me, putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"I'll feel better once we find Red and get out of here," I admitted. Miguel frowned, seeing how out of place I was due to being worried.

"I'm sure he's fine," he reassured.

"Yeah," Bart chirped, speeding up beside me and swinging his arm over my shoulder, pulling me into an awkward hug, "when has an awful situation ever stopped Red?"

'I guess Bart did have a point...'

"I found the others," we all turned around seeing Kon fly over to us, Cassie and Kiran trailing behind him.

I sighed in relief, 'That's one less problem to worry about.'

We were able to locate all our supplies and gear just before I took out the guard, so now all we had to do was find Tim.

"What's the plan now?" Bart asked. Everyone looked at each other before looking at me.

I was very confused at first, not realizing why everyone had been staring at me until a little buzzer went off in my head; they wanted me to lead them; guide them.

But how was I suppose to do that? I wasn't Tim, the natural born leader who is able to lead a team through hell and back without failer, "I-I," I stuttered, "I really have no clue what to do guys, sorry."

"Hey, breath," Cassie cooed, "look at it like this, what would Red do? You spend the most time with him and you know how he thinks, so what would his big bird brain be thinking?"

I thought about it for a minute, 'what would Tim do?', "Well, I guess he'd probably want to find a way out, so we're prepared if anything goes wrong," I explained, looking down and letting the plan roll off my tongue, "then he'd probably want us to blow this joint before getting out of here; of course after we save him though."

I tilted my head back up, looking at the teens in front of me, all of them with smiles spread across their lips, "Now, how hard was that?" Cassie teased placing her hands on her hips.

I laughed a little before getting focused again, "Alright the faster we do this the faster we could go home and sleep; let's split up," I ordered, "Bart, Miguel, and Kiran, see if you could find an exit, then if you have spear time, see if you guys could turn off the alarm system. Kon, Cassie, we're going to go find Red. Only use the comms in case of emergency, got it?"

They all nodded, the six of us splitting into our groups, desperate to get our task done. Cassie, Kon, and I traveled down a single hallway until it looked like we were in some solitary area, "He has to be here." I called out to my teammates.

"What makes you so sure?" Kon questioned.

"If he wasn't there with us, nor Cassie and Kiran, then that means they were most likely interrogating him, and what better place to put him then in a solitary lock up?"

The three of us wandered down the long hallway, that's when the once really long hall divided into three, "Dibs on left." Kon commented, heading left.