Date Night

Your P.O.V.

"This is not what I had in mind when you said we were going on a date," I smirked, crossing my arms and looking at Tim. He sat crossed-legged on the roof top we were on top of, on his wrist computer, as I observed the building across the street every-so-often.

"Hey, this is something that just came up," He typed rapidly on his wrist computer, a grin slipping upon his lips as he faced me, "rain check?"

I walked over to Tim and sat down beside him, leaning over, I kissed his cheek, "So remind me why we're doing this mission again?"

He pulled up new information and began to walk me threw what the situation was, "A gang is suppose to be receiving a shipment tonight at this dock," he explained. "The weapons are suppose to be big, I don't know if that's true, but I can't take any chances."

I hummed in agreement. "Wait, why don't we have back up?" I asked, "You said the shipment might be big, shouldn't we have the Titans here too?"

"And have them interrupt date night?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes, jumping back up to my feet, then walking over to the edge and looking down at the building. Just then a few trucks pulled up, "Tim, incoming."

His head perked up, he quickly stood and came up beside me, "Game time."

We climbed down the fire escape on the side of the building then watched as men exited the trucks and entered the building.

"How are we getting in?" I asked him.

He pointed in the direction of the side of the building, "There's a fire escape on the side of the building. We can climb in threw the second window."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" We both smirked then ran off to the fire escape. We climbed to the top of it, slid in threw the window, but came to a sudden stop when we noticed the men conversating below.

Lucky for us we had a birds eye view from the platform we were on top of. The men below  continued to discuss the shipment. "I'm gonna get a closer look," I stated getting up.

"(Y/h/n), wait!" Tim whisper shouted as I leaped off the platform. I ended up in a hallway which gave me a perfect sight of the men and a good place to eavesdrop.

"Hey there, little lady." I gasped and turned around. A man stood there holding a metal bar, slowly twirling it in his hand, "What are you doing snooping around?"

I quickly lunged at him, putting him in a choke hold and covering his mouth to keep him as quiet as possible. The man squirmed in my grip and tried to escape, but eventually, his body gave out and he passed out from the lack of oxygen in his lungs. After that I pressed the device in my ear to warn Tim, "Red I've been--"

But sadly I wasn't able to finish my warning because something metal made contact with my skull making my ears ring slightly before I knocked out.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for baring with my slow updates. I don't know how you guys do it, but thank you.

But I just got a new laptop so now it's way easier than writing on my phone.

Enjoy the updates❤️

-Nightingale💙