Everything

~Your P.O.V~

I tip-toed through the hideout, being sure not to make noise. 'Where's Jason at?'

It was pitch black in the hideout and I had been walking in the main corridor where some couches and the kitchen was.

'I swear if he pops out of nowhere--'

The lights turn on and there stood Jason, in the kitchen, drinking a beer. He smirked at me, "How was the date?"

"What!!??"

"The date," Jason took a sip of the beer and continued, "I know you wouldn't sneak out of here to go grocery shopping."

He did have a point, "Ugh fine I went on a date... somewhat..." I crossed my arms over my chest.

He whistled, "Get some."

My cheeks heated up and I looked away, "Oh, shut up!" He began to laugh at my reaction. That's when something occurred to me, "Wait! Where you stalking me!!?"

His eyes went wide and he nearly spit out his beer, "What!? No!"

"So you don't know who I was with?" I questioned him.

"Nah," he shook his head, "your love-life doesn't interest me that much."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

He put down his beer, "Anyhow, how did you you even find a guy to go out on a date with if we've only been in Gotham for--"

"A week." I finished his sentence.

"Yeah."

I shrugged my shoulders then gave him a weird look, "I thought you didn't care about my love life?"

"I don't." He confirmed, "I was just curious."

I rolled my eyes, "Well I'm off to bed, g'night, Jay."

"Goodnight (Y/n), sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite."

I rolled my eyes again. I walked away and went into one of the bedrooms in the hideout. I climbed into the bed and snuggled underneath the covers. I fell asleep soon after.

~Time Skip Next day~

Jason and I have been working nonstop to find the man he called the Riddler. If this guy had anything to do with my past then I want to know.

It was exhausting running around Gotham and it didn't look like there was any end in sight.

We found a few leads and clues. Supposedly the Riddler had moved to a near by city called Blüdhaven, but he suddenly came back into Gotham and went into hiding a few months back.

It was already 1am and Jason was already getting bored, "I think I'm done for the night." He spoke suddenly as the two of us rested on a rooftop.

"That's fine," I addressed, "but I'm going to see if I can find anything."

"Are you sure?" He asked.