Hero/Friends

~Three Weeks Later~

I stood beside Tim. We both were working on his holographic computer, listening to latest news cast about missing meta-teenagers.

A resent one was about a boy who calls himself 'Kid Flash'. He kind of blew up a building, which made matters worse.

"Thanks a lot, Kid Flash," Tim spoke to himself, investigating Kid Flash's case, "that was really helpful."

I huffed out a breath and went back to work. I could tell he was getting frustrated. That's when Tim went walking toward a picture.

"Computer​, off." I commanded as the computer turned off. I went walking up to Tim as he picked up and examined the photo.

"Look what you started," Tim sighed, "seriously, what were you thinking?"

"Tim--" my sentence was cut off when he had quick reflexes and threw the photo backwards, Almost hitting me.

I yelped dodging out of the way, but that was when Tim pushed me to the floor and whispered, "Hide." I wasted no time and hid behind the couch. A small sound came from whatever, or whoever, he hit.

"Most people knock first." Tim snarled at the people standing in front of him. Tim threw a small flashdrive in my direction.

I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. I crawled over to the computer and began downloading all the information we had, being sure not to get caught.

Tim kept the people occupied as I focused on my task. I finished downloading everything onto the flashdrive, so I took the rest of the time I had to erase all the information that was on the computer.

I heard Tim say something about explosives in the penthouse, so I quickly got the flashdrive and made my way toward the window along with Tim.

"He's bluffing right?" one of the people asked.

"Of course he is." who I'm guessing was the man in charge, confirmed.

"You ready, Birdy?" Tim asked, dashing along with me.

"Hey, just because I told you my brother calls me that doesn't mean you have to." Tim just laughed, as we both jumped over the edge of the balcony.

"6...5...4..." Tim began counting, while putting on his mask.

"Now would be nice, Bird Boy." I hollered over to him, as we fell.

"As you wish." he then activated the devise that had been on his back, which extended into wings. He grabbed my hands as we flew away from the now exploded building.

He flew into an ally way, making sure we weren't seen. He let go of my hands, letting me down on the ground, "What now?" I questioned him as I watched land and fix his mask.

"Here." he handed me a mask that was identical to his.

"What's this for?"

"Go to Star Labs," he directed, "Go find Vigil Hawkins, but he's known as--"

"Static Shock." I finished for him.

"Someone's been doing their homework." he smirked.

"If that's what you want to call it," I chirped, "but why do you want me to see him?"

"Virgil could help you find more appropriate clothing." Tim clarified.

"Wait... Are you saying--" he nodded his head. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeated.

We pulled away as he started to speak, "Just sneak past security, which I'm pretty sure your capable of, and tell him about your clothing issue."

"Clothing issue?" I raised a brow at him and crossed my arms, "Really?"

"Just go," he made a little motion with his hand telling me to go, "oh also ask him if you can borrow a computer just so that we could keep in touch, got it?"

"Trust me, I've got this." I began to walk away until he grabbed my wrist.

"One more thing," he spoke up again as I turned around to face him, but his lips were pressed firmly to mine before I could look at him properly. I smirked into the kiss before we pulled away, "See you later, (N/n)."

And with that I walked the opposite direction, climbing a fire escape, before putting on the mask and making my way to Star Labs.

~Time Skip~

"Virgil Hawkins?" I questioned a kid around my age, who had his back toward me, working on some robot.

"What-- who are you?" he questioned, looking into my masked eyes.

"A friend," I confirmed, walking up to him, "a hero might I add."

"You don't look like a hero." he added getting up from his chair and crossing his arms.

That's when I realized I was still wearing my clothing from the penthouse, black jeans, Converse, a skin tight blue long sleeve t-shirt, and now the mask Tim gave me before I came here.

"Yeah that's what I'm hoping you can help me with." I explained.

"Well if you say you're a friend/hero and you haven't attacked me yet... I'm going to trust you," he declared, "but as soon as you do anything suspicious, I'm going to--"

"Shock me with your powers?" I interrupted, "fine by me, just help me out."

His mouth was opened wide, still surprised that I know about his other life, "Hello," I snapped my fingers to get his attention, "Earth to Virgil. You still there?"

He shook his head slightly to regain focus, "Yeah it's... How did you--"

"I have a hero/friend that I work with," I explained, "he told me that you have some suits that would help me with my crime fighting activities..."

"Well at least now I know you're a hero/friend," he informed, "only heroes know about the suits."

I smiled at him as he gestured for me to follow him. He took me down a hall as he began to talk, "So can I do a background check on you just to make sure you're not some spy or something?"

"Trust me," I smiled at him, "I would tell you, but I'm sure my hero/friend wouldn't want me telling you. Also I don't technically exist."

"Oh," he rubbed the back of his neck, "that explains a lot."

We entered a room full of different suits and armor. He took me to some that were for females, "I think you would feel more comfortable in these since they seem to be more your size."

They were all really nice, but one really caught my attention. It was (F/c) and (S/c). The armor was really thin which made it look really easy to move in and knowing me, I need something I could move in.

(Author's note: Favorite color, second color)

"What do you all call this one?" I asked looking at the suit.

"We call that one the (H/n), but you could always rename it if you want." he concluded.

"Hm, I like the sound of that," I spoke barley above a whisper, "(H/n)."

I kept repeating it over and over, letting the word slip past my lips repeatedly.

(H/n)

~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for giving me your opinion on the whole hero name confusion thing.

I can't fall asleep!!!

What in the actual hell!? I tried going to sleep around three, but now I'm stuck having to stay up and not get no rest.

Who cares though.

Hope all of you amazing people enjoyed the chapter!!!

~goodbye💙