Don't Be An Idiot

Your P.O.V

Tim left 3 weeks ago. I was already starting to feel lonely. He makes me feel this odd sensation I've never felt before.

It's like when I'm around him I feel cared for, loved, so without him I don't feel the same.

I mean yeah I got Jason, but that's a different thing. He's my brother practically, that's sibling love. That's way different, right?

Anyways I've been really thinking about this lately, but what if I went to New York with him?

I mean, I think Jason would trust me to go, but how would I get there?

Steal some money? Sneak on a plane? Taxi?

Should I even be thinking this right now? Ugh...

I should just talk to Jason about the topic. Maybe he'll see that I want to leave, then he'll let me go. Easy as pie, right?

'Is PIE even easy? Ugh...'

This is going to end badly.

Jason was laying on the couch with his feet propped up on the armrest when I walked into the main part of the hideout.

"Hey, Jay." I greeted coming up behind the couch.

"Hey." He responded not looking at me. He yawned and continued watching T.V.

It got silent between the two of us, the T.V being the only noise in the room. I'm starting to reconsider my plan. I don't think I should confront him about it.

I sighed. I guess he noticed my agony because he was quick to ask, "What's wrong, kiddo?"

He sat up making space for me on the couch as I jumped over and sat next to him, "I'm having trouble making a decision." I admitted looking down at my hands.

He picked up the T.V remote and muted it before looking at me, "Okay, what is it?"

"Would you get mad if I said I wanted to move?" I asked. His eyes went wide making me frown. I knew he wouldn't like the idea.

His face softened after a few seconds, "Not that I'm mad, but why do you want to move?"

I blushed a bit. I couldn't tell him I was moving because of Tim. That would be weird telling him that, so I came up with the quickest lie, "I found out some things about my past. I have to go to New York if I want to find out more."

'I mean it's not entirely a lie...'

Jason bit his lip hesitantly before sighing, "Look if you want to move you could, if it's what you want, I can't do anything about it. Your sixteen, going to be seventeen in a few months. Your practically an adult already."

"So your not mad?" I questioned.

He frowned, "Actually I'm kind of sad that your growing up." he wiped a fake tear before he let a small smirk creep at the edge of his mouth.

I punched him playfully, "Oh, shut up you big goof." I wrapped my arms around him. I can tell at first it shocked him, but he returned the hug.

"I'm going to miss you, Jay."

"I know, it's because I'm awesome right?"

I rolled my eyes then pulled away from the hug, "What ever makes you feel better, you weirdo."

He let off a slight chuckle, which made me realize I would miss Jason, the guy I've known for a little over a year, but I managed to get close to him.

I'm proud to say he's my brother. We may not be blood, but us two, we're family.

Family is the greatest superpower anyone could have because family is built off of trust and if you have trust then you could be stronger then all those overpowered "Gods" in spandex.

Just when I was about to get up, Jason grabbed ahold of my wrist making me flick my head in this direction, "Wait, I want to give you something."

I stayed silent as he got off the couch and walked in the direction of his room. A few minutes later, he returned with a bracelet in his hand.

"I didn't know you wore jewelry, Jay." I teased.

He rolled his eyes before explaining, "I stole this from one of the Temples of the All Caste before we left."

"You sneaky bastard." I shook my head, 'Wow, he actually stole from them.'

"Anyway," he continued, "I have no idea what this thing does, but maybe you should find out." he grabbed my wrist and placed it around it.

"Aw thanks, Jay," I hugged him again.

"It looks better on you then it would on me so why not?" we pulled away from the hug, "Plus it really brings out your eyes."

I got off the couch and began walking away, "Please don't get into any trouble while I'm gone," I turned my head over my shoulder, "and don't be going around to random girls saying stupid pick up lines like that. Instead of getting a girl, you'll get a punch in the face."

"Maybe it'll be worth it." I could practically hear him smirk.

"Don't be an idiot, Jay."

#:#:#:#:#:#

There *pants* I finally did it! I updated!

Hopefully this was good enough...

Bye...