Just A Coincidence??

Your P.O.V

When I woke up, Tim was no longer in the room. 'Maybe he went back to the living room?'

I swung my legs off of the bed and looked for my phone. Once I found it I checked the time, 4:37am.

'Damn it's late.' I walked out of my room, heading to the living room/dining room.

Tim wasn't there either.

'Maybe he went to a friends house without telling me.'

I knocked on the door to Dick's room to see if he knew where Tim went. No answer.

I quietly twisted the door knob, opening the door. He wasn't there either.

'Okay so now they are both gone. Is this some kind of sick prank?'

I went to the living room couch, plopping myself down onto it, with my phone in my hand.

'I'll just wait until they get home, so they can explain themselves.'

~A Little Less Then An Hour Later~

5:35am

'Where the hell are they?'

Just then I heard the window open. I looked over the couch to see who it was.

No one other than... Robin? 'What the hell was he doing here?'

He hadn't noticed me yet, so I quietly hid on the couch to see what he'll do next.

He took off his utility belt, then was about to remove his mask, but a beeping came from my phone.

He turned towards my direction, as I ducked my head.

"(Y/n)?" Robin asked, breaking the silence, "is that you?"

'Shit, I'm busted.' I popped my head up and looked at Robin, "Oh hey, what's up." I stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow, "Hey?" He said nervously.

"So what are you doing here and wh-- wait, you look oddly familiar." I informed.

"I-it's probably just a coincidence." He reassured.

I gave him a curious look, then I got up and made my towards him. It looked like I've seen him before. And not in his costume.

I was merely inches away from him, examining him. Then I noticed something I've seen before. A scar in his right eyebrow.

There's only person I know that has a scar like that. Timothy Drake.

"Tim?" I addressed to him. His eyes went wide.

"Who?" He questioned.

"Tim I know it's you," I rolled my eyes, "I'm not that stupid."

"Fine." He pouted, taking off his mask. There was enough light to give me a chance to look at his beautiful eyes. 'Wait, I'm supposed to mad at him!'

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

He sighed, "I didn't want anyone coming after you because you know me."

"And let me guess, Dick knows about this?"

Just then the door to Dick's room opened, and there Dick's head popped out. You could see a bit of what he was wearing. A Nightwing suit?

"I heard my name." He called out. Then he saw me cross my arms with an angry expression on my face and he saw Tim pinching the bridge of his nose, "Oh well this doesn't look like a good time so... I'm just going to stop talking." He closed the door to his room.

"Really?" I bursted out.

"Okay so maybe I should explain." He declared.

"Your going to have to do much more then that, bird boy." I hissed.

"Look," he pointed out, "if you knew my identity, it makes you a target."

"So, what is that supposed to be?" I exclaimed, "A reason not to tell me?"

"(Y/n), I'm sorry." He apologized.

"I'm sorry, too." I said angrily.

~ Tim's P.O.V ~

She grabbed her pair of keys and her jacket, then  stormed out of the apartment.

I rubbed my hands against my face when I heard Dick's door open, "Were you eavesdropping?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, so are you two like a thing now, or..."

I glared at him making him shudder, "Forget I asked." I put my mask back on and walked over to the window, "Where are you going?"

"To go make sure she's alright." I explained.

"No, Tim," he shook his head, "give her time to cool down. That's what she needs. Give her space."

"Fine." I grumbled. I turned away from the window and began walking to the couch. I put my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hands, frustrated.

"Get some rest Tim," Dick patted my shoulder, "you need it." I heard him shuffle away before I heard his door close.

I snuggled under the blanket that had already been on the couch, 'Great.'

~ Your P.O.V ~

Tears ran down my face, 'Why would they keep something like that from me? Especially Tim? Why?'

Things in life had just been going good until this day. I was okay with everything that happened before they took me in because I knew I was safe. But now I don't know.

I had my hoodie on as I walked through a very windy Blüdhaven. The leaves swirled around me, making mini tornadoes.

I had just walked pass an alleyway when I heard noises coming from it, "Who's there?" I called out. No answer.

Just as I turned on my heel to keep walking someone grabbed me and pinned me against the wall in the alley.

The persons hand went strait for my neck. I couldn't breath do to the grip the person had on me.

"Who-kak-who are y-you?" I managed to choke out.

"How about I give you a riddle, so that you can figure it out my daughter." the person responded.

"D-dad."

#######

Okay there...

CLIFF HANGER!!!!

Sorry guys I really love all you lovely readers, but I ended off with a plotted twist.

I take my STAAR test (A huge test everyone exaggerates about because they might fail even though it has no meaning and doesn't even prove if we're smart or not) tomorrow and I really want to get it over with. I mean it's writing, so I think I'll do good on it.

Good luck to all you other folks who have to take a test!!!