Only The Beginning

~Your P.O.V~

Darkness.

'A blind fold?' I thought.

I knew I was awake, but all I could see was darkness.

"Your finally awake." a voice called out to me from an unknown direction.

I lifted my head, still only able to see blankness, "Who are you. Where am I and what do you want?"

Just then, the blind fold was lifted off my face. It took a brief moment for my eyes to adjust to the blinding light, but once they did I regretted it.

Now I remembered what happened. He had grabbed me off the street when I had been walking. He ruined my life, made it more horrific then it should have been.

My father.

He stood in front of me, as I was tied in a chair, my arms behind my back, 'What did he want from me?'

"So 'daughter'  how are you?" He asked leaning in closer to my face.

"I was doing good," I mocked, "you know until you showed up."

He slapped me, "You know, I thought that you would've grown smarter over the past year, but of course you didn't," he stated, "Your still that irrelevant dumb brat I raised."

"You don't know nothing about me anymore." I yelled in his face.

"I know more about you then you even know about yourself," he remarked, "for example, did you ever really think I was your father?"

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"I'm not your real father." he piped. My jaw dropped. He had to have been lying, he can't be serious.

"Lies!" I shouted at him.

"How can you be so certain I'm lying, hmp?" he raised a brow, "you got no proof little girl."

I wasn't even sure if he was lying. My father has always been good at lying, so what chance did I have to clarify if he was lying or not.

He punched me face, making my chair tip over and fall. I whimpered when my body made impact with the floor, "I'll be back later," he mentioned walking away, "I'm not done with you yet. This is only the beginning."

He walked out the room leaving me in my own thoughts.

~Tim's P.O.V~

"She didn't show up to school today," I notified Dick, "something's wrong."

I had just come home from school only to find out (Y/n) hadn't came home yet. I nor Dick have seen her since the incident last night.

"I know," he proclaimed, "I suspected something was wrong whenever she didn't come by this morning to grab a clean pair of cloths for school."

I sat down on the couch burying my face in my hands, "It's all my fault," I sighed, picking up my head and rubbing my temples, "some psychotic freak could've kidnapped her and I haven't done anything about it yet."

"Tim," Dick cooled, "don't be so hard on yourself. This is partially my fault, too." I looked down at my hands and began to fiddle with them.

He walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, making me look up at him, "We'll find her," he stated, "I promise."

§§§§§§§

I know the chapters short, but I wanted to save the rest for next chapter.

This week is really going to be a pain in my ass. On Tuesday I have a Track competition and in order to make the championships, I have to make top four.

I'm scared out of my mind and really hoping I could do it.

I'll try to post the next chapter later this week. I can't make any promises, but I will try.

~Bye guys