Mask off

Your P.O.V

"Man you two should really go see some couples counseling."

"Hey Dickie, long time no see," Jason commented to the guy in blue, then Jason looked towards the other boy and greeted him as well, "replacement."

I was still struck on what "Dickie" had said, "Excuse me, did you say couples counseling?"

"So, how long did it take you you to find out I was in town?" Jason questioned ignoring me.

"Not long," the guy responded to Jason, "we just had to follow the sounds of screams and gunshots." Then a smirk appeared on his face, "But I'm sorry to say this but we're going to have to ask you and your girlfriend to leave.

'This son of a bitch.'

"I'm not his girlfriend!" I shouted. I can't believe this guy was saying this.

"Sorry but you can't get rid of us that easy." Jason got into a fighting stance.

"It looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way." The younger boy said. Now it was their turn to get in a fighting stance.

"Wait, what the hell is going on!" I screamed confusedly. They all ignored me and stayed quiet, glaring at each other.

Jason smirked, "You get my replacement, I got "big brother"."

Jason charged at the guy in blue. Before I had time to realize what was going on, the other boy was charging at me.

He threw a punch at my face, which I blocked. I attempted to knee him in his stomach, but he blocked.

This is how our fight was going. We couldn't over power each other. No matter what I did I couldn't land a hit. Neither could he.

I decided maybe it was time to take this fight to another level. I used my mystic energy and pulled him down to the ground. He grunted when his back made contact with the ground.

I walked over to him and stood beside him, "Bet you didn't see that coming tweety bird."

You could clearly see that he was annoyed and my curiosity was getting the better of me. I bent down beside his face, "Now let's see whose under that mask."

He tried moving his head to the side, but did no effort and I successfully pulled off the mask. He kept his eyes shut until he turned towards me and opened his eyes.

They were the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen. But they were too familiar.

And for some reason, I had a flashback.

~Flashback~

Me and the same boy we're walking down the halls of a school.

We had went out for ice cream. He had got it all over the top of his lip, so I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

We were on a bed when he... Kissed me??

Were we together? How did I not remember this?

A boy in suit came in threw a window. I remember being confused, then angry. He took off his mask and revealed the same pair of blue eyes.

But what was his name?

Terry? No.

Tommy? Nope.

Tim?

~End Of Flashback~

"Tim?" I questioned.

"H-how do you know my name." he stuttered.

All I know is that Jason and I had to get out of there... Now!

"Red, I think it's time to go." I shouted over to Jason.

"All ready on it." he responded kicking his opponent in the stomach.

I released the hold I had on the boy, before joining Jason. We ran side by side before jumping off of the building and grappling away.

~Tim's P.O.V~

I stayed in the position she left me in and watched her and Jason leave.

'Who was she and how did she know my name?'

"So are you going to keep sitting there looking like a model," Dick asked walking up to me, "or are we going to finish patrol tonight?"

"Sorry I was distracted." I apologized.

"I can see why," he chimed helping me up on my feet, "she took off your mask. She saw who you are."

"It's not that," I sighed, "she knew my name."

His eyes went wide, "Who do you think she is?"

"No idea." I responded.

"Please tell me you have another mask somewhere in that belt of yours." he exclaimed.

"What kind of hero would I be if I didn't bring more then one mask?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'm hella tired right now.

I want to update this book again sometime this week. I don't know if I will but I might.

Eight more days left of school for me!!

Everyone stay safe.

~💙Nightingale