"I bet she knows who is on the burn list nonetheless." Kevin leaned in.

"I handle finances. All I do is budget projects and calculate costs. Denise is the one who does payroll why wouldn't she know?" I redirected their accusations.

"You're the one taking family vacations with them and going out to dinner all the time. What are you their fuck toy?" Richard asked.

"I'm not fucking anyone. We're just friends." I denied.

"What are they like? In real life?" Rachel asked. "You're the only one who has gotten this close."

"They're.. normal people. With emotions, lives, families," I shrugged.

"What about the little boy?" she added.

"OJ.. he's spoiled, but so imaginative and sweet and well-behaved." I explained.

"So she's like a good mom? I always wondered if she would be like the super strict- no fun mom that is always working and never has time for her kids. Or the mom that since she's so busy her kids get like free reign and they end up rude." she replied.

"No, I wouldn't knock their parenting skills for a second." I shook my head.

"I follow her on social media and like.. is she that light hearted and stuff honestly? Is the bitchiness just her professionalism?" she continued.

"Yeah."

"Meeting is in 5 so we should head down there. They might knock off the late ones first." Renaldo interrupted.

We all agreed and stood up, Renaldo offered to throw my trash away for me and ended up putting his arm around me as we walked to the meeting room as a group. Nicki and Lydia were already inside along with 5 other employees.

"Alright everyone, grab a name tag as you come in." Lydia announced as Nicki was setting up her laptop. There was a crowd of employees behind us that I hadn't noticed until after we found seats.

Nicki started the meeting 5 minutes later once all the seats were filled and there were people left standing in the back.

"Sorry there aren't enough seats, can we get some interns to grab some from the other meeting room? We're gonna be here for a while." She stated. Three interns rushed out the door to do so. "Okay" she clasped her hands together, "First, everyone take a deep breath, you guys look tense. Relax, this meeting is all positive, I promise."

Everyone relaxed a bit and even offered the slightest smiles.

"There's a lot to cover and I want to have us out by lunch." Nicki continued, "First and foremost, some of you may be aware that we are taking on the OvO Collection. We are processing their current employees, but we are going to need a team of you guys to not only train them to meet our standards but to decide where each individual should be working. This team will have to spend extended time in Canada, your travel will be paid for and the team will be sharing a house together, also paid for. Lydia and I will fly out biweekly to track progress, clear any issues and make sure you guys are okay."

"So, if you're interested in being apart of this team, raise your hand and I'll give you a blue paper with the full description." Lydia chimed in, "By the end of this meeting it is expected that you'll have interest in several teams and by the end of the day you'll submit official requests for the teams you truly want. Tomorrow morning we're conducting one on one interviews and teams will be announced tomorrow night." she began handing out blue papers.

"While she does that.. The next team has a fairly simple, we have a large wave of interns joining next week and Denise is going to need help keeping tract of all of them. This team will receive a slight boost in pay, its a temporary position but if Denise puts in a good word you will be considered for future intern training tasks." Nicki explained.