Chapter 25

After the wonderful surprise I planned for my wife last night, we eventually got out of the tub. I shut off the jets and drained it. When we were all dried off, we got into something comfy to sleep in, got in bed and held on close to each other. It seemed like Regina got up every hour to pee, but she was and is always a trouper,  she still seems  very rested. I woke up and she wasn't next to me the next morning. I thought she was in the bathroom but the light wasn't on. So I got up and saw the door to the nursery open. I walked over and looked in and saw my wife sitting in the rocking chair between the cribs. I watched for a few moments just smiling. Finally Regina noticed me. "Good morning dear". "Hey babe. You ok this morning?"  "Better than ok Emma. Thank you so much for last night, and even though I was up to pee every hour I slept so great. Thats because of you my love". I smile. "I'm glade babe. Not that anything is wrong with it, but why are you in here?"  "I was thinking about our babies. I'm so excited and scared at the same time". "I hear ya Gina. I feel the same. I know we will be fine sweetheart". She smiles and nods at me. It's gonna be hard but we love each other and believe in each other so I have no doubt that we can do this. "Have you had breakfast yet babe?"  She shakes her head and stands up. "No I haven't dear, but today is my day to pamper you". "Babe you don't need to". "I know Emma but I want to. You do so much for me every day. I'm making you a hearty breakfast this morning. Then maybe later,  you may get a special treat". She says as she puts her index finger below my belly button and just into the top of my boxers and pulls on the elastic, then lets it go so it snaps against me. She walks away with a smirk on her face. I swallow hard. "God I fucking love you". I hear her laugh from down the hallway. Soon I make way down to the kitchen. She made waffles, eggs, bacon, and home fries. The aroma in the kitchen has my stomach ready to dive in. "Oh baby what have you done for me. Everything smells so great Gina". She gives me a deep kiss and says. "Good I'm glad you approve my love". She kisses me again. I just hum. This morning is such a great time for us. Just like last night was. We enjoy all the time we can be together. We sit and have breakfast. Have small talk. She makes fun of me for putting ketchup on my home fries. "What Gina, it's basically french fries". "Yes, but its still breakfast Emma". "So?" She chuckles. "So nothing I guess my dear. As long as you are happy". She says with a smile. I ate more than I should have, and now my stomach feels like it's gonna burst. So I'm laying on the couch while Gina cleans the kitchen. It's Saturday afternoon and the Boston Bruins have a 1 o'clock game so I'm watching that. It's almost the end of the first period and the Bruins are ahead 3 nothing, when Gina walks in. "You enjoying the game my love?"  "Ya, the B's are playing good today". I say as I sit up and Regina sits next to me. The commentator announced 1 minuet left in the period and Regina kissed my cheek and puts her head on my shoulder. As soon as the horn went off. Regina kisses my cheek again then my lips then moves to my neck. She licks and sucks my neck in all the places that drive me crazy and turns me on. She drags her hands down my chest and towards my boxers. She starts to lift off the couch. Oh wow could she be doing what I think she is about to. She gets up and stands between my legs and slowly gets down on her knees. "Gina baby you don't have to really". "Shhh. Baby. I want to do this for you. But you may have to help me up after". We laughed and Gina starts rubbing me over my boxers. I tilt my head back. He puts her hands into the top of my boxers and starts to pull down. I lift my ass a bit so she can take them off. I'm a little hard now but that'll change fast. She grabs ahold of me and moves her hand up and down slowly. Ah, it feels so good. Just her touch is amazing. She leans in and sticks out her tongue and drags it from my balls all the way up to the head and back down. Holy shit. She takes her tongue and moves it around my tip, then she takes all of me in her mouth. "Fuck". I quietly say. She starts to work her magic on my cock and it feels fucking great. Shes working so hard to bring me to the edge. Fuck, I love my wife. She's having twins and here she is trying to please me. "Fuck, baby. Thank you, that feels awesome  keep going babe, please". I know it won't be long now. "Oh, ....oh, Gina I'm almost there babe". I say and she sucks and strokes me harder to get me there. Finally I cum, and Regina takes it all in her mouth "Fuuuuuuuck, thank you baby. Fuck, that was so good. You really didn't have to do that". She wipes her lips and tries to get up. I stand up and help her up to sit on the couch. I pull up my boxers before I sit down next to her. We snuggle together for a while. "Gina, baby what was that about".  "Well my love, last night you made me feel so, so wonderful, that today I wanted to return the favor". "Well Gina you certainly did that". We laugh and just sit and snuggle on the couch, while I try to catch my breath.