Chapter 3

I woke up early the next morning, which is very rare for me. I was laying on my back with my beautiful wife sleeping on my chest. Her hair is right below my lips and nose so I kiss her head and just breathe in her amazing sent. My wife is just something else. I can't believe she actually gave me a chance. I still can't believe she loves me like she does. I feel so wanted with her, so loved like I never have before. It's just incredible. I start rubbing her back. I pick up her hand and kiss it. I can see she's starting to wake up. I won't lie I'm feeling kind of horny  this morning. Of course I am, have you seen my wife ?  I see Regina's eyes start to flutter open. When they finally open she looked up at me and smiles. I kiss her forehead. God I love her so much. I go to kiss her mouth but she moves away. She says " no baby, morning breath". I could care less about that now. I feel my friend in my boxers starting to wake up and I'm going with the feeling. I start to roll over so Regina is now under me. I kiss her lips passionately. I can hear her moan and that just makes me harder. I run my hand up her thigh lifting her short nightgown up. She lifts up a little so I can pull it over her head. Then we kiss passionately again. God I love this woman. I want to please her in every way, so I start kissing down her neck to her chest. My hands start massaging her breasts and she moans at my touch. I kiss down to one of her breasts and start to lick and suck on the nipple and then give the other nipple the same attention. This drives Regina crazy. I start kissing lower on her body all the way down past her belly button. We both know whats coming next. I start to kiss her thighs and even take little bite nips close to her core. Not wanting to hurt her, but just trying to turn her on more. I can see how ready she is for me right now. I like that a lot. We've been married over 5 years and she still loves the way I try to please her. So I decided I didn't want to make her wait any longer I thought I'd just jump right in and let my tongue begin the morning festivities. One long swipe between my wife's lower lips already have her head and back arching. Damn that's sexy. She was loving what I was doing so I didn't stop. I just let my tongue work it's magic. Regina was moaning like crazy. I slowly slid two fingers into her knowing it would help her reach her climax. She was almost pulling my hair out. I knew she was so close so I sucked hard on her clit, she loves that. Then she started to come undone for the first time this morning. I know she gets kind of sensitive after that so I gave her some time to calm down. Kissing up her body, back up to face her she kissed my lips and smiled so lovingly. I was definitely ready to take my wife hard and fast, but great things come to those who wait.