Chapter 15

Regina and I are making out on couch. Groping each other over our clothes. It feels so nice to be with her like this. No need to rush. Just taking our time with each other. Regina leans up a bit and moves to straddle my legs. She starts to unbutton my shirt while still kissing me. Opening my shirt she moves her hands all over my chest. Feeling and squeezing my breasts over my sports bra making me moan while she kisses down my chest. She starts a slow grind on the lower half of my body waking up the package in my pants. "Oh Gina baby, I love you so much" I say as I start lifting her shirt off her body. We kiss again and I wrap one hand around her waist while I start massaging her breast with my other. I take off her bra and kiss down her chest to take a nipple in my mouth and suck on it lightly. A deep moans falls from her mouth so I move to the other side and repeat the same move with the other breast. I hear a deep hum from her and feel her start to undo my belt "I need you Emma, I need you so bad baby."  She kisses my lips as I start undoing her pants as well. She quickly stands up to remove her pants as I just lift a little and move mine past my knees. She straddles me again then leans in for another deep kiss and with her right hand starts to rub my dick up and down. Her hands are so soft. It feels so good. "I need you now Emma."  "Put me in baby, put me in."  So she does just that, she lifts up a little, lines me up and slowly sinks lower making us both moan out in satisfaction. She starts a slow up and down motion, that makes us both moan. I feel like I'm in heaven with my wife riding up and down on my cock. She feels so good. She's taking total control right now. She grabs me by the back of my hair and says "Who is your queen, my noble knight, who's your fucking queen ?" Then she speaks loudly "Answer Meeee."  "You are baby, you are my queen, and I will always be faithful and true to you."  That pushes her further on. Now she's grinding on me hard and we both are enjoying it. I lick my thumb and move it to her clit and start a nice hard circular motion, trying to get her off. She's grinding harder now, so I decide to lift her by her ass a bit and start thrusting hard into her. "Oh yes, fuck Emma, keep doing that. Fuck." She begs out. I start to feel her tighten around my cock and with a few quick movements from my thumb messaging her clit she cums. And she comes hard. I can feel her twitch as she try's to come down from her orgasm. It's such an amazing feeling to be able to make my wife feel like that. I'm still inside her as she lifts her head from my shoulder. She starts grinding again, knowing I haven't cum yet. She starts to suck on my neck, knowing that does really drive me crazy. She whispers in my ear "I need you to cum for me baby, please fill me up babe, what do you need right now ?"  "Just you Gina, just you, always." I make a move and turn us so she is laying on her back under me. We stop our movements for the moment and look deep in each other's eyes. We kiss an incredible kiss, then I start a hard thrust into her. After a few minutes I can feel we are both close. I want to make sure she cums again before I do, so I pay close attention to all of her pleasure spots. She starts to shake. I'm so close myself. I'm make quick hard thrusts and she starts to cum. Then Regina does something she's never done with me before, she starts squirting all over my belly area. How fucking hot is that. That sets me over the edge and I cum hard. This has to be one of the best times we've had together. Once we start to regain our senses, we look at each other and just smile and give each other a sweet kiss. "Fuck babe, what just happened?"  Regina chuckles and kisses me and says "We are just good at having sexy my love". "Fuck you got me there." "You need to start watching you language dear, our babies first words will not start with F, do you understand my love ?" "Yup, I fucking do babe."  Regina laughs and shakes her head. "Oh, heaven please help me with this one." We slowly start to move off the couch and pick up our discarded clothes. We take a quick shower together and decide to head to Granny's for some dinner.