Chapter 4

After making Regina cum. We held each other for a few minutes so she could regroup, and be ready for the next round. She noticed that I still had on a t-shirt and my boxers she started to help me get out of them quickly. Then she grabbed my shaft and rubbed my tip through her core a few times and lined me up to enter her. I slowly pushed into my wife. It felt so wonderful, it always does. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist while I continued pushing into her. Starting with a easy rhythm of in and outs we both were enjoying this moment of our love. After a few minutes I started pumping faster. I Love make love to my wife but I also love fucking her so I kept going faster and harder. Regina was moaning and cussing. She kept saying " yes, fuck me papi, fuck me harder". She was scratching the shit out of my back but I loved it. I hear her say "oh papi I'm so close, please don't stop, please ". I would never. I feel her tighten around my dick and a moment later she started trembling. I came right after her. God I love this woman. After a few moments I slowly pull out and lay down next to her. We both smile as we try to catch our breaths. We hold each other close, slowly coming back to the reality of the morning. We have some test results we need to know about.