It All Began With You Pt.2 <SeKai>

Jongin sat in the passengers seat of Sehun's car his eyes closed as the wind whipped his hair around. Sehun was smoking a cigarette a small smiled adorning his lips.

"Why'd you pick it up again?" Jongin asked interrupting the silence

"Smoking?" Sehun peeked at Jongin

"Yeah, you know it'll kill you right?"

"As long as I die happy I dont care. I picked it up again because of stress and what can I say I was missing something." Sehun shrugged as he parked the car

"Well, at least it's doing something good I guess" Jongin spoke softly as he looked up to the sky

Sehun finished off his cigarette turning to face Jongin. He studied every feature of the younger, he got even more good looking. Honestly, Sehun didn't know how it was possible. He reached over his hand resting on top of Jongin's. Jongin looked down a blush on his cheeks as he locked eyes with Sehun.

"Jongin I...I missed you so much...And When I left I was scared and alone without you. I was empty and I didn't know what to do so I complained and complained until my parents finally moved back. I can't even begin to explain how much I love you. It cant be said in words." Sehun spoke softly

"S-Sehun...Is this real?" Jongin asked, his voice shaky and eyes full of tears

"Yes, Jongin I'm in love with you and I have been since we met."

Jongin didn't care about anything but Sehun at this moment. He had been waiting for this moment since they met all the way back in 3rd grade. Jongin leaned forward slamming their lips together as tears streamed down his face. His first kiss given to the one man he's loved his whole life. He'd give everything to Sehun.

Sehun pulled away wiping Jongin's tears. He pulled Jongin closer for a much softer kiss their hands intertwining. Emotions flowed from both of them as they kissed neither of them wanted to ever let go.

"We should go get some food?" Sehun smiled softly as Jongin pulled away for air

Jongin nodded getting back into his seat. Jongin sat deep in thought as Sehun drove.

"What's wrong?"

"Your lips taste like a mix of Mint gum and nicotine. Is it bad that they're addicting?" Jongim blushed

"That's just what I wanna hear from you," Sehun smirked squeezing Jongin's hand

~~~~

Sehun smiled widely as he watched Jongin laugh. They were sitting in the local 24-hour Diner and just talking.

"So, can I kiss you again?" Jongin blushed looking away

Sehun leaned over the table pulling Jongin's chin up for a kiss. Sehun smiled into the kiss, Jongin was so shy and he loved it.

~~~~

Kyungsoo shut his car door looking up at the bright pink and blue neon sign that read 24 Hour Byun's Diner. He smiled softly beginning to walk towards the doors when he noticed Sehun's car in the parking lot. He stopped for a moment looking in the windows. He felt his heart shatter as he watched Sehun and Jongin kiss. Kyungsoo turned on his heel running back to his car. He could handle this.

I'm sorry Kyungie but I'm also not bc you'll fond out!!!!!!!