"Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in utopia."

"What did you think?" Jungkook asked, beaming. He picked up a water bottle and took a long sip.

"I think..." Yoongi smiled lightly, nodding, "I think it's perfect."

"Really?" Jungkook clapped his hands as Yoongi nodded again. They both sighed softly as they stared at each ther, different thoughts in their minds.

"I can't believe it's so close." Yoongi murmured softly, staring at Jungkook as he fixed his papers.

"I know, right? Only 2 months until you're married, again." Jungkook smiled, and then mentally scolded himself as he saw a sad expression on his brother's face. Saying 'again' definitely hit a soft spot.

"Sorry." Jungkook mumbled, his lips forming a frown.

"It's okay, Kook. I'm okay." Yoongi smiled, standing up. He lightly ruffled his brother's hair.

"Practice hard so you're ready to sing at the wedding. I'm looking forward to it. And thank you." Yoongi leaned down and planted a kiss on top of Jungkook's head.

"You're welcome." Jungkook said with a smile as he watched his brother walked out of the office. Jungkook then sighed softly, running a hand through his hair.
.
.
.
Jimin was sitting on the living room floor, cross legged. Haru was laying on his playmat, his hands grasping and playing with the various toys around him. Jimin watched him with a smile. As he reached out to give Haru a toy, the silver ring on his finger glistened under the lights.

His and Yoongi's wedding was only two months away. There was still a while to go, but time was sure to fly. Butterflies of nervousness fluttered around in Jimin's stomach.

Footsteps coming down the stairs made Jimin turn around. It was Yoongi. He walked around to where Jimin was and took a seat beside him, smiling and quietly cooing at the infant who had immediatly recognized his dad.

"What did Jungkook wanna talk about?" Jimin asked curiously, watching as Yoongi shook a rattle in front of Haru.

"Nothing important. Just some work things." Yoongi turned to give Jimin a smile before returning his attention to Haru. Jungkook's song was going to be a surprise for Jimin.

"Oh. Okay." Jimin smiled and also turned his gaze to the baby. However, Jimin suddenly perked up.

"Oh before I forget." Jimin turned his attention to Yoongi, "You got a call from the bank. They said it was urgent you go talk to them."

"Huh. That's weird." Yoongi furrowed his brows in confusion for a moment before he shook his head, shrugging. He then moved closer to Jimin, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "I'll go tomorrow. I wanna spend time with my family." He then placed a kiss on Jimin's cheek. This was home.
.
.
.
The Next Day

"Hi, my name is Min Yoongi. I heard there was something urgent I needed to be here for?" Yoongi told the woman at the front desk. He was at the bank, the scent of paper and pine cleaner filling the room.

"Yes, right this way please." The woman stood and led Yoongi towards a section of cubicles, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. She stopped in front of one of the cubicles, where an older man sat.

"This is Min Yoongi. Yoongi, this is Lee. He will help you." The woman excused herself, and Lee shook Yoongi's hand before they sat down.

"Mr. Min, I'm going to get straight to the point." Lee typed various things into the computer in front of him as he spoke, "Normally, we wouldn't do these types of things. But considering yours and your mother's status, there's an exception. That, and Mrs. Min is an old friend."

"What does my mother have to do with anything? Also, please don't call me that." Yoongi questioned, watching as Lee pulled a few papers from filing cabinets behind him.

"You see..." Lee laid the papers on the desk, retrieving a pen. He then met Yoongi's gaze, "Your mother always put a little money aside from your late father's and her company, since before you were born. As of today, it totals over five million dollars. And she's leaving it all to you."

"...sorry, what?" Yoongi sat up, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Your mother is leaving the country with no intention of returning, and she wants to sign the money over to your accounts." Lee slid the paper and pen over to Yoongi, "She made it very simple. All you need to do is sign."

Yoongi stared at the pen, his mind reeling. Why didn't his mother contact him directly? Why didn't she take the money with her? They hadn't talked since much before his father's death...but this was weird. Granted, the money would be a blessing. Yoongi was running low, in between Haru's medical bills and his own university tuitions...it was a lot of money.

Yoongi must have sat frozen for more than ten minutes. Lee cleared his throat, drawing Yoongi's attention.

"I... I'll sign. " Yoongi picked up the pen, pressing it against the paper, He then muttered to himself, "For Haru. This is for Haru. I don't need it, nor do I want it. "

With that, Yoongi scribbled his signature into the paper. After Lee inputted more things into the computer, he stood. Yoongi did the same.

"The money has been transferred to your account, Yoongi. " Lee held out his hand, and Yoongi shook it.

" That's it?" Yoongi asked, receiving a nod from Lee.

"That's it. You're all done." Lee smiled.

Yoongi said goodbye and then walked out of the bank. He stood at the entrance for a moment, taking a deep breath. Did he make the right choice...? It hurt his pride to accept the money, but it hurt him more knowing he might not be able to provide for Haru.

Yoongi shoved his hands into his pockets, frowning as he walked in deep thought.

At least now he'd be able to buy that cute Gucci baby beanie for Haru.