Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of clinking utensils..

Was someone cooking in my kitchen??

I am hungry, no denying that..

"Rise and Shine...", he stood against my window bare above the waist and only teeny-weeny grey boxers covering the rest of him..

I sure could eat that!!

I guess he noticed the lust in my eyes.."want some?"

I shook out of my drool.. "What? No..uh"

"Coffee I meant, lady..but I guess you didn't notice the cups"

I moved my eyes away guiltily..and a smile escaped my lips.."Yeah..sure..how come you've .. Um.."

"How come I'm still here?"

"Uh no..I.."

"Keep quiet if you don't know what to say"

I clamped my lips, as if almost on cue.

He bent down closer so that I could see him eye to eye. But my eyes wandered off to his lips a moment longer than I'd like, just as he tugged my hair to bring my attention back..

"Hey. Coffee or me?"

"I have an option?" I decided to loosen up a bit and play along.

"Yeappp, baby.." and he bit my lower lip..

"Aaaah.. Then I'd like coffee better" I said pushing him away, while he pouted like a two-year old.

I couldn't help but laugh at that show of innocence.. Gosh, he's cute..

"Okay, if that's your wish" .. He shrugged and moved his attention to the coffee..

Nice!! Great in bed, passable in the kitchen.. This guy's beginning to become a dream I'd never want to wake up from..

"Hey, u didn't tell me why you didn't turn up yesterday? I was kinda lonely there"

"I told you I was sick, Ryan.. Why would you feel lonely there, in any case? Aren't you part of this place for 7 years now?", I blurted out.

"Wow!! Stalker..someone's done a lot of Googling"

I blushed.. Shit! I'm an idiot..

"Hey Sone, don't punch yourself in the head that much..let go of the control sometime.."

I kept looking away. Without a word.

"So, what else do you know about me?"

"Not too much... Just picked up a little gossip"

"Also, the fact that I'm going through a divorce?"