Chapter 9

I banged my head on the bathroom door, a little tear escaping my eye.. But I caught it mid-flight.. I'M NOT CRYING!! Not again for some two-bit smart-ass..

I regained my composure and picked up my papers from his desk..  So much for presentation discussion, ha !!

I closed the door behind me, admittedly a bit louder than I should've.. I couldn't help, I was pissed!

I let out a huuuge sigh and started walking towards my desk.. to pick up my bag and laptop..

I banged my head against a soft, firm surface..

"hey.."

"hi"

"Ready?? I brought you coffee.. I thought your head was pounding" he smirked...

Really? That cute huh?

"thanks" I grabbed my coffee and walked off, noticing from the corner of my eye that his jaw had dropped at my nonchalance.. I mean hullllo!! I am RYAN FERGUSON.. You don't leave me like that..I'm not finished yet!!!!

I picked up all my stuff faster than I could imagine and made a dash for the elevator.. I didn't see him around.. Maybe he just left!! I had snubbed him, he sure was pissed.. With his ego et all..

When the doors opened in the parking.. I saw only two cars there. One was mine, the other...

He didn't leave yet?? Then where was he??

Oh, never mind.. I'm too tired and super mind-f****d to think about where he could've run off..

I just got into my car and decided to go home..