Chapter 10

I hadn't slept the previous night, it was only natural that I would feel super-sleepy tonight.. But I didn't. I couldn't even shut one eyelid..I kept thinking about him..and everything that happened 3 hours ago..the rough kiss, the passionate sex, his skin rubbing against me, his hardness inside me..

But why does it feel so hot?

Shit....

"When did I sleep??" I mumbled when I got up feeling like a sick puppy, troubled by the hot sun shining in its face.I pulled the sheet further up to cover my face.

When I do that at 10 am on a Workday, it generally means I'm gonna take the day off.

And it was fine.. The last time I took an off was on Christmas!!

I messaged the office that I won't be in today and mailed them to forward all calls/ messages to my BlackBerry.

I put my phone on silent mode and tried to go back to sleep.

Wonder what Ryan must be doing today..

Ogling at another chick's ass...

ha! Would probably have her by this evening..

Ass**le..

and then I realised I'm hearing the doorbell going incessantly.

Who the f**k has decided to cross me this morning?!

I grabbed a sheet around me since I was in my underwear and tee, without a bra on.
And considering my thoughts just before waking up..I might just have uptight nipples which may not be ideal for whoever's at the door.

I ran downstairs and peeped through the eye-hole...

What the....

What is he doing here??