Chapter 8

"Ummm.. You hungry", he looked at me with eyes asking a different question.

"Yeah.. I..uh.." I was shifting in that sinking couch uncomfortably,our bodies tangled with each other. "I think we should leave. Its a quarter past 1"

I couldn't register what had happened. If any of this gets out, we'll be in shit-loads of trouble.
His silence was not proving to be of much help either.

"uhh, can I please move out??" I was now getting a little peeved by his 'mouth-shut' attitude.  But I kept my anger to myself. That vase on my living room side-table was waiting almost for a year to get smashed.

Tonight, was its last night.. And many other such break-ables..

He threw me a momentary glance and then pulled up his naked body out of the couch in one fleeting moment, leaving me in there alone, naked and very unlike 10 minutes ago.

My hand came to my head, almost instinctively.. I was such a fuckin fool!!

How could I have not understood??!! This is all he wanted, this is what he got!!
He must be feeling "now why look back at something you've already fucked!! Its gone.. Its done.. Its dusted"..eh??!

I could kill him for playing me like the zillions he might've played till date.. But I just couldn't walk away from the fact that I gave in too soon.

No fight, no resistance, no acting pricey.. I just gave it up.. Served it on a platter.. And he had me, with a huge spoon..

Wait, what??!! Did I just imagine his d**k as a 'huge spoon' !! I let out a small groan..

"Excuse me, shall we leave or do you plan to continue having this one-person conversation here??"

He was icy cold and he was standing near my head- Fully clothed, hair a mess, tie hung around his neck loosely, looking sexy and tired..but his words were cubes of ice.. Devoid of emotion..like I was some condom, he'd just used and was now wanting to dispose  off...

I looked up at him, realising I'm in my naked glory, nipples poking out and vagina laid threadbare..

It hit me like a rock.. I HAVE TO GET OUT!! NOW!!!

I quickly brushed past him, tripping him a bit. Picked up my clothes and scurried to the ensuite bathroom..I came out in 5 minutes flat   - dressed and in control..

but he was gone!!

Wow!! Did that just happen to me??

Did he just leave me in here to suck on it while he ran for dear life.. Was I that bad???