Not quite the best Employee..

Standing at the coffee machine grabbing my early morning regular cup, I was wondering if what I had done this morning was right.

My boss, the aging peppered hair douche-bag to the rest of the office, had been exceptionally un-him to me since the beginning. My co-workers liked to believe he had the hots for me - but I liked to think otherwise.

I was good at my work - I was an Account Manager at one of the top media firms of the country and was at the helm of affairs of managing promotions of a lot of big names.

My boss loved my work, my clients were all praise, never a complaint - he was bound to be appreciative of me.

Or so I thought.

This morning he had asked me out.

I was surprised thinking I had mis-heard and he was probably referring to a client meeting later in the evening over dinner.

But when I raised my head from the bunch of papers I was busy sorting - I saw the glint of lust in his eyes and realized my friends were right.

How could he?? The ba****d, the f****r, assh**le of the top-most order - I came up with every possible praise-word in my head while stirring my coffee till it finally spilled on the floor.

I bent down to pick my cup up still absent-minded and thinking whether my polite "i have never thought of you like that" was good enough for him to take his roving eye and whatever else, elsewhere.

And then I heard a sigh....a loooong one.. like a whistle of wind.

Funny how we women are built – with our innermost thoughts, our deepest desires, our gravest concerns .. everything playing on our minds 24*7 and yet we manage to pull ourselves back to the most alert state of mind when we pick up a wrong vibe.

During the seconds I took to lift my torso back up and spin around, I knew the slit of my skirt had just showed some perv, the wrong amount of skin.

I snapped to look at him and was about to open my mouth to protest when I caught him mouthing a 'wow'...

what??? - my mind said

ooooooooh - cooed my heart

A tall dark-haired lean yet cut in the right places piece of art with eyes the color of almonds was staring down at the ruffles off my shirt - coyly biting his lip as if trying to conceal the sheer lust that could drip out any minute from his eyes.

He was wearing a white shirt - a classic white one which looks good only on a chosen few .. and a Grey trouser with black shoes to complete the straight-from-heaven look.

Wait a minute - here is this guy wanting to rip me apart and probably molest the sh*t out of me and I am staring back at him admiring his cuts and bumps - that reminds me I saw a little bump somewhere down there too while scanning his length and breadth.

Suddenly I saw him move - he pushed past me and walked off - leaving me staring dumb-founded at his ass - well, his back!