Chapter 11

He looked up from the porch straight into the eye-hole...

I opened the door squinting at the light outside.. "hi.. Yeah? Tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"Ryan, what is it? Why are you here so early? What do you want from me now?"

"ummm... Its 6 PM, you don't see bright sunshine 'cos its evening, not early morning Love!!" he peered straight into my eyes and I felt like a darned fool..

Was he serious? Did I just sleep through the day that unconsciously that it didn't Even register the day had passed??

"uh, mind if I come in?"

"no.. I mean yes.. I mean sure.."  while I fumbled, he pushed past me making my sheet drop..

"whoa..niiice.."..he  smirked and turned his back to me..

I knew my house was nice.. But why such a sarcastic expression?
I shrugged and dropped on my couch while he roamed the interiors of my house as if it were a museum.

"what do you want Ryan?"

"what do you think I want?" still not looking at me.. The kitchen cabinet arrangement was perhaps more beautiful.

"how do you mean?"

"you left me with a couple of questions last night and a lot of work this morning.. I'm here to know why"

"cos I'm sick".. I gave him a 'du-uh' look..

"which one is that an answer to?"

"what?"

"I asked you two questions", he came over to the couch hovering above me.. His eyes boring into mine, his cologne overpowering my senses, his lips within kissing distance..

Awhhhh, get a hold, Sonia.. He's screwing with you..

He knew he was playing on my mind.. And he decided to lean over further, both his hands resting on the couch on either side of my body.. His lips were now so close that everytime he spoke, the exhale fell on my lips..and he was a man of many words at that time..slow, deep words..

"One.    why.    Did.    You.   Leave.    Me.   With.    So.   Many.   Questions.    Last.    Night.   Annnnnndd.   Twooo"

Damn the creators of 'two'.. The 'o' wasthe  longest exhale I could take..and I closed in the distance..

He gently pushed me down the couch and kissed me ferociously..his tongue was wreaking havoc in my mouth and my brain.. He owned me, that was his command on me. With one swift movement he took my tshirt off, exposing my full large breasts to his view..

But strangely, he didn't move his eyes from mine the entire time. There was lust in there for sure, but something else too, that made me do what I did next ..

I reached out to his shirt buttons and undid them, one by one..there were a bit too many than I'd like..

His focus moved.. I had broken his trance ..

He then attacked my neck and began sucking all the way down to his beloved objects of desire.. My nipples protruded out shamelessly beckoning him to take them into his mouth.

But he was not to give into my cravings that easily.. I had hurt his ego last night.. He wasn't going to let me have my pleasure on a platter.

I moaned at him to suck my nipples but all he did was lick them like a cherry on top of vanilla icecream.

He then moved his hands to my breasts..and started massaging them with his palms, crushing my nipples..I knew he was looking at me, I could feel those dark lustful eyes on me.. But I could barely manage to keep my eyes open..

 I was moaning for dear life.. But the devil was at his game.. And he was in complete control today, unlike last night.

"I don't wanna do it on a couch again"

"what"

Did he just tell me THAT in the midst of all this?? I opened my eyes unwilingly and looked up at him..

"what do you want then?"

"I want you, princess.. Whole...... naked..... In bed.."

"what? Why? what's the problem here?"

"its a couch Sonia.. Like last night. Do you have a bed or not?"

I let out a frustrated groan.. Assh**le..
You broke my rhythm for a bed??

"yes upstairs" and I began stomping off, top naked, hair flying in all directions, aiming straight for the bed.. I'm not letting that orgasm go for the poor excuse of the 'right' space to do 'it'..damn you, Ryan..

I reached half the stairs and realised he's not following me..I look down at him, only to realise- there he was, only a trouser on his sexy bare torso, hands on his sides and a lopsided smirk..

"what now, Ryan.. Bed's upstairs"

I pointed in direction of the bedroom upstairs.. Confused, disgusted, half-fucked, almost-there..

"come back ", he just stood there..two words, that's it.."come back "

"huh?" dumbness overcoming me..

He started walking up the stairs one step at a time...excruciatingly slowly..

"I ...

Said...

Come....

Back.."

He came face-to-face with me..standing a step below..

He grabbed me from the waist and pulled me closer .. Crashing my bare chest into his.. He liked the collision.. His eyes showed the arousal..

His mouth took mine again..and he still managed to say the words while he ravaged my mouth.."I...said...commmme...

bacccccck..."

Our tongues fought for control.. But he was the clear winner in this game of domination..

One quick movement and picked me up in his arms, bridal style..not one second leaving my lips..

I turned the door knob for him and let him in..

He put me down on the bed with a gentle thud..and reached for my shorts..not that those were covering too much anyway..

The trousers were my target and I finished undoing him in almost the same time..

And then we were 'in bed'.. My bed..sunk in the fluffy mattress...kissing and devouring each other..

Except for the frequent moans, conversations were kept bare minimal..

He didn't waste time in entering me, moving in and out  with practiced perfection..

He occasionally pinched my nipples to make me moan loudly.. And I gave him the pleasure of knowing he was rocking my world..

We did it once.. Twice... Four times... Six times and then we lost count or stopped.. Whichever came later..

  The positions were myriad...All of Kamasutra was here in live demo..

We didn't stop, we weren't tired.. It was like we were made to make love to each other and we knew no other job..

Time was lost an going by the looks of it..we didnt care..

I don't remember when we stopped and................... I fell asleep..