Chapter 25 - The Plan

In the past...

Lyla opens the door.

"Come in." She said.

On her couch, her brother was sitting, then the three others sat down.

"Okay so... what's the plan." Jacob asked.

"Yeah you said you had one." Lukas said.

"Spill." Lukas said.

"Okay, okay, guys just calm down, let her breathe." Chase said.

Then she finally started.

"The plan is simple but is hard to execute." She said, "Jacob, Lukas, how are you with weapons?"

"Decent with a gun I guess." Lukas said.

"Bow and arrow seem fine for me." Jacob said.

"Great. Let's review."

They go over the plan, Lyla and Chase leading, Kyle, Jacob and Lukas following.

"Okay you guys got it?" Chase asks.

"Let's get our girls back." Kyle said.

"Okay everyone tomorrow we meet here at 10pm, got it." Lyla said, cringing at Kyle's comment. 'Which girl is his?' She thought to herself.

"Yep." Jacob said.

Chase opens the door for the three boys, Lukas and Jacob go out, but Kyle stops just before leaving.

"Hey Lyla can we talk." Kyle asked.

"Yeah okay." Lyla said.

"I'll leave you guys to be." Chase said.

Chase walks up the stairs.

"So what did you want to talk to me about? Is it about when I walked out of the hospital room?" Lyla asked.

"No, no. Well, a bit. There's no tension between us, right?" Kyle questions.

"No, no, none at all. Well maybe a bit. But we can push that aside." She replies.

"Thanks." Kyle said.

Kyle goes in for a friendly hug and Lyla for a high-five. Then vice-versa. They finally settle upon the good old handshake.

Now Chase went up the stairs, but we didn't say that he wasn't listening in.