chapter 50, really? (rpov)

[A/N: Thanks so much for all the votes guys!!! Keep them coming!!!  

I have the next one finished already, I wrote the most part of it before deciding how to finish this, so as soon as I get to 30 votes I'll upload!!!  

Big Thanks to Niki Hopkins- my wondeful editor!!  

Lots of love to you all!! A slightly longer one, just for you guys!! :) Susan xx ]

CHAPTER 50: REALLY? (Renesmee's POV)

Mom, Dad and Jake had been acting really strange the last few day's. Mom and Dad had been more on edge and nervous than usual. They had been talking to me like I was leaving and I didn't think they even realised they were doing it, but they were.  

"Nessie sweetheart?" Mom called up the stairs "Are you ready?" Jake was taking me back to La Push for the weekend so he could catch up with the rest of the pack. Maybe this was why Mom and Dad had been so odd lately, they were going to miss me. I sure hoped that was what it was. "Of course we are going to miss you" Dad smiled at me as I reached the bottom of the stairs.  

"You know dad, the whole 'I can read your mind' thing grow's really old after a while" I teased, smiling at him as he reached out and took my overnight bag from me.  

"You be good" Mom smiled, reaching out to hug me "And ring me as soon as anything exciting happen's" she smiled  

"Exciting?" I asked, wondering what she was talking about "We're only going to see the pack mom, nothing special."  

"Yes, well you never know what can happen with them around" she winked. I rolled my eye's at her trying to hide my confusion. Dad though, obviously picked up on it because he too winked at me and smiled wide.

"Ready babe?" Jake asked, sauntering into the room, brandishing a wide smile on his face. "What's wrong?" he asked, obviously noticing the confused expression now creeping across my face.  

"Nothing" I said, trying to smile "I'm ready"  

"Good" he smiled, kissing me on the head "Shall we go then?"  

"Yes" I nodded, taking his hand and wrapping my finger's through his.  

"Have fun sweetheart" Grandma Esme smiled, standing next to Grandpa,  

"I will" I said, returning her smile "Tell the other's I'll see them tomorrow" Jasper and Alice had gone hunting and Rosalie had dragged Emmett to do some more shopping for Henry. Grandma nodded at me before I hugged her tight. I heard Jake's mobile start ringing in his pocket, he fished around and plucked it out before looking at the screen.  

"I'll be right back" he spluttered, before running quickly out the room. He had been doing that an awful lot these past few day's, dashing out of ear shot whenever he had a phone call. It had made me feel rather awkward for a while, until he told me that it was 'pack' stuff. I didn't really understand why it was so important for him to take these call's in private, but I trusted Jake. I had no reason not to.

"Yeah alright mate, thank's" he said, walking back into the living room a minute or so later, and hanging up his cell. He tried to be sly but I noticed him throw a smile and slight nod in my Dad's direction. What was that about? Dad must have heard my thought's because he looked at me and winked. I don't think I want to know. Anything my dad and Jacob would be arranging couldn't be good new's. "Ready babe?" Jake asked me as a put his phone back into his pocket.  

"Sure" I nodded, still feeling confused. I reached out to take my bag from Dad but he insisted on carrying it out to the car for me.

"Have fun darling" Dad said kissing me on the head, before pulling me into him and holding me for a little longer than necessary. I'm only going away for the night Dad, pack it in, I thought.