chapter 34, explanations

CHAPTER 34: EXPLANATION'S

I looked briefly around the room at my family, none of whom were giving me answer's, and something inside of me just snapped,  

"WHO THE HELL IS HENRY?" I screamed, causing the shouting to come to an abrupt stop. Everyone knew but me. And why did that name ring a bell in my mind! Rose looked at me and as I said the name a calmness over came her face and she smiled, looking, for once, content.  

"He's my son" she said, stunning me completely. The room remained silent for a few more second's before Edward who was still stood beside me, burst out into fake hysteric's,  

"You know Rosalie" he choked "that sound's even more ridiculous coming out of your mouth!"  

"Edward!" I turned and hissed at him. "Rose, I'm confused..." I began, turning back to face my gleaming sister "what do you mean he's your son?"  

"Well, -" she began, before Carlisle cut her off,  

"I think we should take this into the family room" he said, gesturing toward's the doorway.

"Right" Carlisle began as we all sat around the table "before we begin, I want to hear no raised voice's, do I make myself clear?"  

"Can I just ask, where is Ness?" I questioned, looking around properly for the first time since we'd arrived home.  

"She's out with Jacob dear" Esme smiled "Rosalie didn't think she'd want to hear Edward getting so ... upset" she finished, choosing her word's carefully  

"Let's just get this dealt with" Edward spat, "I want to see my child. You know, the one who biologically belong's to me" he added, glaring at Rosalie,  

"Edward, shut up!" I ordered, "Ness belong's to nobody, she is her own person. And unlike you, I actually want to hear what Rosalie's got to say"  

"But Bella?" he said, appearing shocked at my tone,  

"I don't want to hear it!" I told him "Let the girl talk!" I hissed, "Rose?"  

"Well, a few day's ago, me and Alice were out hunting" she began "and Alice had a vision of a vampire attacking some human's about a mile away from us. We ran to help and that's when I saw him, Oh Bella," she gushed "he was so tiny and helpless, and the vampire, well she had already killed his parent's. I felt this overwhelming need to protect him. So I attacked her and with Alice's help, managed to destroy her" she told me "and, well I couldn't just leave him there!"  

"And you didn't think to dump it at the local orphanage?" Edward hissed from beside me  

"EDWARD!" I warned "how can you be so heartless?"  

"Me?" he exclaimed "How about her? How do you plan on bringing up a human baby Rosalie? Isn't that cruel? Subjecting a child to life where it's at risk every minute of every day?"  

"Edward Cullen! I am not going to tell you again!" I hissed, turning back to face Rose "you were saying?"  

"Well, he looked just like Henry, so I brought him home and-"  

"Wait. Sorry Rose, I'm trying really hard to remember over here, but who is Henry?" I asked, still racking my brain for the answer.  

"My friend Vera's baby from my human life" she sighed looking at the table. Of course, now I remembered. Vera's baby had been part of the reason Rose had wanted a family of her own so much. And also the reason she had saved Emmett, he had reminded her of the little boy.  

"I remember now, sorry Rose." I apologized before hissing "damn human memories" under my breath.  

"Well anyway, he's the spit of Henry, so that's what I've called him. You should see him Bella, he's adorable" Rose smiled widely