chapter 32, suprise

[A/N: Lot's of love to my tremendous admin, and now friend, Niki Hopkin's, for all the help she has given me with this, and the upcoming chapter's.

AND I WANT TO SAY ANOTHER HUGE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, AS OF 23:40 ON 03/09/2010 THIS STORY WAS PLACED AT NUMBER 98 ON THE "WHATS HOT" LIST HERE ON WATTPAD, THIS HAS MADE ME SO HAPPY!  

PLEASE, PLEASE, KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!!!]

CHAPTER 32: SUPRISE

"What shall we do this evening?" Edward asked, I was laid across his bare chest in bed. We had spent most of our 5 days like this. Sure we had been out, we'd relaxed on the beach, we'd ran through the small forest and seen the wildlife, we'd taken mid-night swim's, done a bit of rock climbing. But the best part of this honeymoon was definitely the part that involved staying in bed.  

"Can't we just stay right here?" I sighed peacefully, stroking my finger's up and down his chest,  

"Bella, we're leaving in the morning" he laughed "don't you want to make the most of the time we have left here?"  

"Yes" I admitted "But not in the same way you do" I teased, lifting myself up slightly to press my lips to his. Edward pulled away and let out a sigh,  

"Come on" he insisted "there's something we have to do while we're here"  

"Let me get dressed at least" I insisted, sitting up in bed,  

"If you say so" he shrugged, walking, totally naked, towards the door "but I don't really see the point"  

"What?" I laughed awkwardly as he left the room. I jumped out of the bed, quickly wrapping the sheet around my bare body and ran after him. I caught him as he was walking out the front door, "Edward?" I laughed, grabbing his arm slightly "What are you doing?"  

"You'll see" he said, leading me by the hand toward's the water's edge. "Take a deep breathe" he told me "You wont be breathing for a while" I did as he asked and stepped forward with him into the warm water, as we walked further into the water I could feel it rising further up my body, as it reached my neckline I hesitated slightly but Edward looked at me and nodded. Of course, I knew vampire's could breath under water, but it wasn't something I had ever tried. And my natural instinct was to telling me not to, but I trust Edward entirely. I knew he'd never do anything to hurt me. So it was knowing this that I willingly stepped forward, allowing the crystal clear water to rise up and over my head.

We had been walking on the sea bed for about 10 minute's when I started to relax and take in what was going on around me. It was like being in another world, as a human, I had been scuba diving once or twice, but this? This was a totally new experience, I could see each piece of coral clearly, and the beautiful creature's that lived there. It took everything I had in me, not to open my mouth and gasp and at the astonishing sites I saw. If it was not for the awkward, uncomfortable feeling I felt from not breathing then I could have easily walked here for hour's, marvelling at the thousand's of different creature's. Some were so small and delicate that I was sure the human eye would miss them completely.

Overall we spent about an hour walking under the sea, and part of me really didn't want to go back, but the uncomfortable feeling from not breathing was starting to get the better of me. Edward had clearly noticed and had gestured for us to return to dry land. We swam back, we could have run but I didn't want to risk ruining any of the coral.  

"Wow" I gasped as we reached the beach once more  

"So it was worth it?" Edward asked,  

"More than worth it" I breathed "that was out of this world!" Edward chuckled slightly, before tilting his head to the side,