Winter's Secret

Winter's POV

I have been keeping a huge secret for the past two months. But I don't think I'll be able to keep it any longer; my body will start changing soon. I have to tell everyone...but I'm a little concerned. How am I supposed to tell people about this?

"Winter!" Weiss called out.

Aha! I'll tell Weiss my secret, then she could break the news to everyone else.

"Right here, sister." I called back.

"Winter, is something wrong? You've been acting weird lately." Weiss asked.

"Well...there is something I need to tell you." I replied.

"What is it?" my sister asked me.

"I'm....um...I'm pregnant." I told her.

My sister's jaw dropped, she was in utter shock.

"You're pregnant!?" Weiss shouted.

"Shhh! Quiet, you idiot! I haven't told anyone else yet." I growled.

"Who's the father?" Weiss questioned.

"Qrow." I answered.

"WHAT!" yelled Weiss.

I smacked the back of her head to shut her up.

"I told you to be quiet!" I snapped at her.

"You've got to tell him." Weiss said.

"I...I-I don't know how to tell him. C-can you tell him?" I said getting nervous.

"Winter, you have to be the one to tell him." Weiss told me.

"But, I'll stand beside you if it'll make you feel better." she added.

I nodded then the two of us went to find Qrow. We found him hanging out with his niece, Ruby.

"Hi, Weiss! Hi, Winter!" Ruby greeted us with a wide smile.

"Hello, Ruby. My sister has something very important to tell your uncle." Weiss replied.

"What's up, Winter?" Qrow asked me.

"Qrow, I...I-I'm...Weiss, you tell him!" I said very nervously.

Qrow grabs my hands and holds them ever so gently. He looks into my eyes, smiling.

"Winter, babe, you can tell me anything; you know that, right?" Qrow said to me.

"Qrow..." I said cupping his face.

"I'm pregnant." I told him.

"Ahhhhhh! OMG!" screeched Ruby.

"Shut up, Ruby! This is their moment." Weiss said sternly.

"Aren't you excited about being an aunt, Weiss?!" Ruby asked.

"Yes. I am. But, let the mom and dad have their moment." Weiss said dragging Ruby away.

When they left, I looked back at Qrow, who still hasn't said anything.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

Suddenly Qrow hugs me and holds me tightly.

"Is it true?" he asked me.

"Yes. Are you...happy?" I answered.

"H*ll yeah!" Qrow cheered picking me up and twirling me in circles.

After telling Qrow, telling everyone else was so much easier. My father was furious, but I didn't care. I was having the baby of the man I loved more than anything.