Fair Game: Happy Father's Day

A/N: Related to the story "Bird's Nest". Also dedicated to Father's Day.

Requested by: Jenni_thewolffaunus

Coming up was Corvus's first father's day with actual dads to celebrate it with, and also a grandfather. He wanted to do something special, but he was four years old, he didn't really know what to do. Corvus decides to ask his cousins what he should do.

"You should make them something, like an arts and crafts thing." Yang suggested.

"Yeah, you could make one for your Papa, your Daddy, and your Grandpa." Ruby added.

Ruby and Yang help Corvus paint mugs; one for Qrow, one for Clover, and one for Trevor. Qrow's said "#1 Papa" and had a drawing of a crow. Clover's said "#1 Daddy" and had a drawing of a four-leaf clover. Trevor's said "#1 Grandpa" and had a drawing of an Atlas airship, cause he used to be a pilot.

"I'm done painting them." Corvus said.

"Okay, little dude, I'm gonna put them over here to dry." Yang said.

"I made one for Dad, too!" Ruby said holding up the mug she painted.

When the paint was dry, Yang puts this stuff on the mugs that makes it where the paint won't come off when the mug is put through the dishwasher. Qrow, Clover, and Corvus is going to Joanna and Trevor's for father's day; so on the Saturday before, Yang and Ruby help Corvus pack so that they could put the mugs into his bag without Qrow or Clover seeing. Early in the morning on father's day, Corvus wakes up before everyone else and goes to wake up his grandmother.

"Nanna, wake up Nanna." Corvus whispered.

"What, sweetie?" Joanna asked.

"Let's go make Daddy, Papa, and Grandpa breakfast for father's day." Corvus replied.

"That sounds like a great idea, sweetie." Joanna said getting out of bed, being careful not to wake up her husband.

Joanna and Corvus make cinnamon pancakes, bacon, and eggs for the others. The smell of the food cooking wakes up the others and lures them into the kitchen.

"I knew I smelt something good." Trevor said.

He kisses his wife good morning then picks up his grandson and places him on his hip.

"Happy father's day Grandpa, Daddy, and Papa!" Corvus said.

"Haha! I was first." Trevor chuckled.

"That's because you're holding him, Dad." Clover said.

"Happy father's day, by the way." he added hugging his dad.

After breakfast, Corvus gives the presents he made.

"These look awesome, buddy." Qrow said.

"Thanks, Yang and Ruby helped me make them." Corvus replied.

Corvus gives his dads and grandfather a big hug, and they hug back, all while Joanna gushes at how adorable this tender family moment is.

A/N: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! My dad is awesome. He's always been so supportive of my writing. He even got his own wattpad account so he could read my works; it's Twinsdaddy0215. Fun fact: on the day Vol7 Ch12 aired I was at his house at the time I watched it. He tried his best to comfort me while I was bawling my eyes out over Clover's death. He even asked "Do you want me to kick the writer's a**?" and mind you he had recently had hip replacement surgery and I was there at the time helping him recover. I also love how supportive he is of my bisexuality and of my relationship with my girlfriend. He's the best dad I have and I love him very much.

 He's the best dad I have and I love him very much

This is me and my dad. Happy father's day, Daddy!❤❤