Fair Game: Late Night Cuddles

In the middle of the night, Clover is abruptly woken up by a swift kick to the hip.

"What the...?" Clover grumbled, still groggy from sleep.

Then Clover hears a fearful whimper from the lump next to him on the bed. His boyfriend, Qrow, was trembling and writhing in his sleep. His breaths were rapid and heavy, and he whimpered and whined.

"Qrow? Qrow, honey, are you alright?" Clover asked reaching out towards his boyfriend.

The second he touches Qrow's shoulder, the older man yelps and swings his arm towards Clover. Reacting quickly, Clover catches Qrow's wrist before the back of his hand could smack him in the face. He pulls Qrow to his chest and holds him, rubbing his head.

"Shhh, honey, it's just a bad dream. You're safe." Clover whispered to him.

Qrow's breathing slows down and his whines die down as well. He also stops shaking and relaxes in Clover's arms.

"C-Clover...." Qrow said tiredly.

"Hey, baby bird. You okay? It looked like you were having quite the nightmare." Clover replied playing with Qrow's hair.

"Yeah, it was pretty bad; but I don't want to talk about it, so please don't ask." Qrow told him nuzzling into his neck.

"Okay, honey." Clover said kissing Qrow's forehead.

"Want cuddles and kisses to make you feel better?" he asked Qrow.

The huntsman nods clinging tightly to his boyfriend. With one hand, Clover rubs up and down Qrow's back; and uses the other to hold the back of his head. Clover presses many kisses on Qrow's forehead and top of head, He also trails kisses down the side of his face, down his neck, and on his shoulder.

"I love you, babe." Qrow yawned.

"I love you too, hun. Sleep well, I got you." Clover replied kissing the top of Qrow's nose.

Qrow quickly falls back asleep in Clover's arms. He was able to sleep through the rest of the night without having anymore nightmares.

A/N: This was really short, but oh so very cute.❤